Chapter 4 Carson

This is Carson's first chapter so tell me what you think.

___________________________

She's beautiful I can feel the spark but there's something about her to me she seems to be she's a rogue but I can manage her i hope she settles down here. She looks into my eyes I look into her green eyes there so beautiful I said to my beta "excuse me can me and Kenzie talk for a few minutes," "yes alpha," his beta said and my aunt uncle and cousin left the room leaving me and Kenzie alone "I know your scared believe me I know I was scared to when I was brought here I was chosen for beta first thing and I was only 7," I admit to her "wow you were that young," she asks "yea well next year alpha dies and I became the alpha my old alpha who died didn't have a son so ya that's pretty much it," I say laughing she smiles at me I know we're going to have a great time when suddenly my beta runs in saying "alpha josh is here and he wants something," "ok go take Kenzie to her room I'll deal with josh and Kenzie I'm sorry but we have to lock you in for safety reasons in case your the thing he wants," I tell them both Kenzie nods her head and goes with my beta. I head down the hall to meet up with josh "long time no see," I say "let's cut to the chase give me the girl," josh says "which girl there's tons of them," I tell him smirking "I'm talking about your mate I hear her name is Kenzie," "who's Kenzie and what are you talking about," "nothing never mind but when your mate comes she's mine," josh says slamming the door behind him and I head to my room I lay on my bed and my beta walks in and says "Kenzie's in her room it took a while with all the steps what did josh want," "he want Kenzie we have to make sure she doesn't leave her and if she does leave she has to have you me or one of the guards got it," I command "yes alpha," he replies " thank you mike for everything you've done for me," "no prob carson," he says as he walked off he hasn't called me carson since the day I came here it's been a while well I get up and head to Kenzie's room there's more I need to explain to her she's seems pretty scared.