Chapter 10 Carson

This is about 3 years later so Kenzie is 16 and Carson is 17 so don't get confused.

___________________________

"Dudes it's Kenzie's 16th birthday and today I'm goina mark her," "way to go bro later we can celebrate playing Madden 15," John said "yea you and Kenzie have developed more feelings to each other," "yea she's so beautiful," "go do it man," "I'll do it now," I say walking out of my room. I walk into the Kenzie's room she's reading a book she's read like 10 times she looks up and smiles at me. I close the door behind me and Kenzie stands up and I gently grab her arms and moved her hair out of her way and crashed my lips onto hers she didn't stop me.

*Kenzie's POV*

He's kissing me it's amazing. Then I can feel him make his way down to the neck. I can feel teeth marks what is he doing. After that he went back to my lips and I pulled him onto the bed and he and I started making out then I hear "you two should get a room," it's Gracie he and I start laughing and Carson says "oh I forgot to tell you happy bday," "what was he doing in here," "he and I made out and then he did this," showing her the teeth marks on my neck "HE MARKED YOU," "what he did," "omg girl now josh can't hurt you anymore," I was finally safe but I don't think Carson will let his guard down but I know I was finally safe.

*Carson's POV*

"I marked her," "yea man and which team," "Cowboys," "ok cowboys vs. Stealers," the boys said and we played Madden 15.