3.

Promise Pov

"Good Morning class. I hope y'all are feeling good on this marvelous Monday just as happy as I am. I decided to give y'all a happy surprise. Say hello to a pop quiz". Mr. Dawson proudly said causing the whole class to grown including me cause who the fuck finna take a pop quiz and it's my first day here.

"His bald headed ass gets on my damn nerves". Molly groaned as she placed her phone down on the desk. I looked across the room and seen Melly was laughing with Ace. My baby looks so fine with his glasses on.

"Girl your brother is fine". I smirked while staring at him.

"Eww Bitch gross stop staring at my twin". She scoffed and I flicked her off. "So what the hell are y'all. Are y'all taken, taken but single, single single. Y'all mother fuckers confuse me".

"Were taking this shit slow. Were taken but single. He's not my boyfriend yet but I'm single and can't talk to no boy or he go kill me and that nigga and that amplies to him talking to other bitches. You know I don't play about Melly".

"Oh I know. Can't keep count of how many bitches you done fought over him. Your crazy ass even killed a few about him".

"Bitch me?? Melvin killed so many niggas because of me. They lucky if he decided to beat they ass". She scoffed.

"You condoning his splits personalities. Which personality will oneday beat my ass". I asked her with a smirk on my face.

"Oh girl my brother will never put his hands on a female. He ain't that type of nigga. But if he got a problem with a female he'll kill them instead." She told me.

"Ladies would you please be quiet so I can past out the quiz". Mr. Dawson said from the front of the room. I looked towards him and this man was fine as fuck. He looked to be around his mid 30s but he was still fine. He had a young face and body.

"Sorry Mr. Dawson". I said giving him a bright smile. He laughed and continued talking.

I felt someone staring at hole in my face. I looked from across the room and Melly was giving me a disgusted look . He so damn sensitive.

Few minutes into the quiz my phone vibrated. I look down at the screen and it was Melly that text me.

Melly❤️ Really that old ass nigga😑
Send at 9:32 Am.

Me: He ain't that old Melly😭 He fine as fuck.
Send at 9:32 Am.

Melly❤️ Smh. That man don't want your young ass. I know Mr. Dawson. He like them big booty women with fake ass and fake titties😂😂
Send at 9:33 Am.

Me: Oh okay. Guess I'ma have to get this ass and titties done. Butt finna be bigger than Cardi and Nicki mix together😜❤️
Send at 9:33 Am.

Melly❤️ Eww I don't like women with fake ass and titties. I like all natural🤨
Send at 9:33 Am.

Me: It ain't about what you want. It's all about what Mr. Dawson wants😊😘
Send at 9:34 Am.

Melly❤️ Bet💯 Tell Mr. Dawson to bring you some food to school everyday when you hungry.
Send at 9:34 Am.

Me: IM JUST PLAYING BABY!!! 😭😭
Send at 9:35 Am.

"Class ten more minutes before the bell rings. If you don't finish it than it's a big ass 0". Mr. Dawson said causing me to look up. I looked back at my phone so I could continue to text Melly. I was already done with my quiz so I didn't have nothing to worry about.