6.

Melly Pov

"Heyyyy Coach Truman". Promise blushed and smiled widely while walking in the weightlifting room. I looked at her while lifting the weights and seen she had on some unnecessary tight ass spandex shorts and a sports bra.

It was Thursday after school and I had football practice and Promise and Molly was trying out for dance team. They had dance practice the whole week and tomorrow after school they're going to audition and I promise them I'll come see them.

"What's up Mini Melly. Stop flirting with me before I write yo ass up and tell my wife". He scoffed and she rolled her eyes and walked towards me while biting her lips. I was shirtless and sweaty so her eyes was all on my sweaty chest.

I sat up and placed the weights down and eyed her up and down with my jaws clenched. I don't know why her little ass wanted to try me coming up in here half naked with all these niggas up in here.

"Ain't y'all suppose to be wearing long tights to dance in". I snapped.

"Yeah but were on break right now and I got hot so I took it off". She told me with a shrug.

"Don't play with me Promise Bless. Go find the rest of your clothes before I fuck you up". I gritted while standing up.

She rolled her eyes and stormed out the weighting room and on her way out I heard a few niggas whistling.

"Y'all stop looking at my fucking girlfriend before I fuck all y'all up". I barked causing the boys that was staring at her and whistling to quiet down.

I grabbed my phone from my gym bag and seen it was 4:30. And practice was over at 8 tonight since tomorrow is Friday and we have a game tomorrow night.

Shit we didn't even really start practicing. We spend a hour to warm up and lift weights and then we take it outside to practice.

"Aye Melvin what you got plan Saturday night". Jay asked walking up to me.

"I don't know Nigga. Probably chill with my girlfriend since we both been busy this week. Why wassup". I asked.

"You tryna slide to this party Saturday. It's go be hella hoes there and I'm trying to fuck some". Jay said.

"I ain't that type of nigga no more Jayden. I got me a girl and these hoes ain't a diamond like Promise".

"I know that nigga. I said I'm trying to fuck some. I'm glad you settled down doe because promise is worth it".

"I know she worth it nigga. Now when your ass go settle down with Peach. Y'all would be cute doe". I told him and he shrugged.

"Peach ain't on the shit I'm on. She got to much shit going on". He mumbled "Her ass be having your girl and your sister do bald headed hoe shit".

"Like what nigga. Promise and Molly know not to try me". I scoffed.

"Yeah Aight. Promise go be at the party so you might as well show up to". He smirked.

"Who." I asked raising my eyebrow. "Promise go be where".

"At that party man. But not the party we going to. They got invited to Maverick's throwback and she said she was going. You know I be ease dropping on they conversation.

"Yeah Aight. If maverick keep fucking with me he ain't go live to see his birthday".

"Damn man you know I'm nosey as fuck".

"Appreciate nigga. Promise and that nigga use to have a thing going on so I don't know why she fucking playing with me.

I placed my phone in my pocked before walking out the room. I walked down the hall to the dance room and seen they was just sitting around laughing. Once promise seen me she got up and walked over to me. I opened the door for her and she followed me out.