15.

Promise Pov
3 months later

"I'm so glad you home Melly I missed you so much". I cried jumping In Melly arms. I missed my man so much and It felt like he's been gone for 3 years Instead of 3 months. It took him 3 whole months to find Santo.

"I missed you to baby and stop crying. Ever since I've been gone that's all you been doing". He chuckled pecking my lips but I quickly pulled away.

"Don't kiss me I'm sick. I've been throwing up all day and I think I got food poisoning. My stomach hurts so bad". I groaned clutching on my stomach.

"My poor baby. Where's Molly she suppose to be here". Melly asked looking around.

"Oh about that. She's mad at me like really mad at me. She said we weren't best friends anymore. It's really a long childish story". I sighed sitting down on the couch. "Haven't talk to her In two months".

"The fuck happened with you and my sister". He asked.

"It was a hot sunny day In Miami Florida....."

"Don't fucking play with me spill that shit out". He scoffed and I rolled my eyes and smacked my teeth before starting the story.

"Ok so as you know Ace baby mama leila and Molly doesn't get along. So two months ago I was hanging with Leila and Molly seen us together and she got mad and she swung on Leila and accidentally hit her In the stomach and I told her what she did was wrong and she shouldn't have hit her and she got mad at me and we almost fought but she didn't".

"Wow. Why you fucking with some girl my sister don't fuck with. That's yo best friend. If yo best friend don't fuck with someone you shouldn't either that's fake". Melly scoffed causing my eyes to widened.

"Ok and yo sister was being childish as fuck. Who the fucks swings on someone pregnant. Besides I was helping Leila and she was helping me. And I'm not fake". I snapped.

"The fuck you need her help for. You had molly right by yo side and you choose some female that you don't even know".

"To be honest I don't give a fuck. I can do whatever the fuck I wanna do. Molly childish ass just mad because Ace fucked and ducked her and she caught feelings. Get the fuck out my face melly before you piss me the fuck off. If you go take yo sister side then leave me the fuck alone cause Its a reason why I'm doing what I'm doing. Leila Is going through alot and I'm helping her because I've been there. So fuck you bitch". I hissed getting up from the couch. I grabbed the vase from the table and threw It against the walls. I then grabbed his phone from the coffee table and threw It across the room.

I seriously didn't understand why I was so mad but I, was angry and moody right now and I wanted to fight someone now.

"Aye calm yo ass down". Melly snapped grabbing my arm I quickly slapped him In his face and started swinging on his ass.

"Get the fuck away from me Jamell". I yelled trying my best to get out his grip.

"Brotherrrr you back". Molly said barging In the living room.

"Bitch you can give me the key back". I scoffed.

"Last time I check this my brother house and not yours. You bum ass hoe". Molly laughed.

"I'm a bum ass hoe but yet you can't keep count on how many niggas you fucked. Can't get mad because a nigga only want chu cause of yo coochie". I spat.

"Aye both of y'all need to dead that shit now. Whatever beef y'all got going on drop It". Melly screamed and I smacked my teeth and rolled my eyes before walking away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

"Stop fucking playing with me Promise. You already finna get In trouble". He whispered In my ear.

"Leave me alone. Both of y'all. I fucking hate y'all". I cried suddenly feeling sick to my stomach.

"Girl fuck you with yo fake ass. I don't know what my brother see In yo damaged ass. You got more problems then math. Damaged ass bitch. Let's just pray to God that this baby don't die". She blurted out but she quickly placed her hand over her mouth. "Promise Im so sorry I didn't mean to-".

"Really Molly." Melly scoffed staring at her. "I don't care what problems y'all got. She trusted you with telling her business and you just put It back to her face".

"Promise I'm sorry I didn't mean to. Im so sorry". Molly cried trying to give me a hug.

"Don't speak to me ever again. I'm done with y'all". I mumbled running upstairs. I went straight to the bathroom to throw up.

Indeed I was five months pregnant with a baby boy. I was barely showing but It was there.

After I was done I got up from the floor and walked over to the sink to freshen up

"So when was you go tell me". Melly asked standing In the doorway.

"Why should I. This Is technically my baby and I'm In this alone. You're going on tour for 6 months In two weeks. So why should I tell you". I snapped.

"Why you so damn angry promise. I'm not going no fucking where".

"Because Im not ready for no baby. I'm sorry If I sound like a bad person but it's true. Ever since I lost my daughter having another child was the last thing on my mind. I'm fat, I'm moody, I'm hungry, I'm sick, I'm ugly and Im not happy." I cried. "This baby Is killing me".

"You none of those things promise. I'm here through It all baby girl". Melly assured me.

"No you not. You don't have my back melly because you couldn't even be on my side when I told you about Leila. All you cared about was me being fake to molly. This isn't about molly. Leila has been helping me and attending all my doctor appointments. She's been teaching me about how to raise a baby and how to change diapers because all thag stuff I had forgot how to do. She has a three years old daughter so she knows what she's doing. So at that point I was like fuck Molly feelings because my son comes first and I want what's best for him. I don't need friends and I don't need Negativity In my life. For right now all I'm thinking about Is my son".