5.

Melly Pov

I looked in Promise's eyes and seen nothing but pain, betrayal, hurt, trust issues, and nothing but sadness and it was all my fault. I never imagined the break up would break her to the core. Not a day goes by that I don't feel guilty about what I did to her. I broke Promise's heart. All the pain and heartache that was all because of me. Promise deserves the world and I'ma give it to her. I'm never go ever put her through that much pain ever again.

"And that's why I've been so hesitate about dating you. I'm afraid you're going to break my heart. And I feel pressured to date you. You keep saying how you go kill people if I try to talk to them. I just wanna enjoy being single for a while and I don't want you to change on me because of my choice. I want to some bald head single shit without you getting jealous. All I'm asking for is at least 2 months before we jump into a relationship. I love you so much and you're actually the only dude I can see myself but I just need two months where we don't act like we're in a relationship. Two months for you to just be a friend." She told me.

I'm not go lie that shit hurt me to the core and I know I ain't go like seeing her talk to other dudes but I'm going to respect her wishes and give her some time to enjoy her single life and get to trust me again. I realized I was threatening her if she don't be with me and I don't need to be like that. If I love her I'll do this thing for her. Shit I'll do anything to make Promise happy. She deserves it all.

"I understand Promise. I can wait and we can be just friends whenever you're ready I'm ready and I will always be here. Shit if you wanna have a boyfriend I won't kill him". I said causing her to chuckle and pull me into a hug.

"Melly it's been two years and if I do get in a relationship it ain't go be serious because they ain't you". She said about to peck my lips my I quickly moved my head.

"Friends don't kiss". I smirked.

"One more kiss before the friendship starts". She mumbled and I grabbed her neck and planted a long Passion kiss on her lips. One little kiss turned to deep deep sex.

Two months later

Promise POV

"You seriously sitting up here crying because you can't get your hair done today. Wow promise". Melly laughed sitting down next to me.

(And no she's not pregnant)

"Ok so what. I'm going on a girl trips literally tomorrow and that bitch can't even do my hair today Now I gotta do my own shit and I don't even know how to do It". I scoffed.

"You don't need fake hair in your hair to go on that bald headed hoe shit trip."

"Melly fuck you. You always joking. You don't know nothing about being a girl". I snapped.

"You right I don't know nothing about being a girl. I'll take you to my girlfriend's hair stylist and get you hook up. I'll pay for you to get your hair, nails, lashes, eyebrows, and other girly shit you want".

"Thanks but no thanks. I'm sure your new girlfriend wouldn't like that and besides I don't won't my hair to look fuck up like hers be. I don't want no cheap ass weave". I said getting up from the bed. "I'll do my own shit before I let them people fuck up my head". I told him.

"Thought we agreed not to get jealous If someone jumps in a relationship. Why you gotta disrespect my girl I don't be disrespecting the niggas you be fucking with". He scoffed.

"What niggas I be fucking with". I asked.

"Them different niggas you be posting on Snapchat and them niggas that be commenting on your shit."