11.

M E L L Y

"Aye Bruh you aight". One of the basketball players asked sitting down next to me.

(Melly play basketball instead of football)

"Hell nah I ain't aight Nigga. My girlfriend In that motherfucking room fighting for her damn life. Do I look fucking aight". I scoffed.

"Aye man you ain't gotta act like a little bitch. It's a lot of hoes In the sea". He laughed and I quickly punched him him In the face causing his jaw to crack. I repeatedly jumped and kicked him until Promise's dad got me off of him.

"Calm down son". He said but I quickly pushed out of his grip.

"Nigga fuck you with yo deadbeat ass. You the fucking reason my girlfriend up in that room fighting for her fucking life. You a piece of shit and you go get what's coming for you". I hissed but all he did was chuckled.

"Take care of my daughter little nigga". He smirked before walking out the hospital room. I sat back down on the couch and looked across from me seeing my sister was crying hard along with her sisters. I don't like crying at all but I was trying so hard to hold It down.

"Family Of Promise". The doctor said causing all of us to stand up.

"Wassup Doc". I asked.

"Umm I have to speak to her parents". The doctor said.

"With all die respect her parents ain't here. You wanna speak to adults then speak to my mama and daddy cause her mama and daddy ain't nowhere to be found". I scoffed as my mama and daddy stood beside me.

"Okay. As y'all know Promise was In a dangerous car accident that put her In a serious condition. We did all we can do to bring her back to life but she can't breathe on her own. Were going to put her In a coma In hope that she fight this. If she Isn't awake within 4 weeks then we have no choice to pull the plug". Doc said causing my heart to drop. This feeling I was having In my chest was a feeling I thought I would never had. I'm In Love with Promise and I don't know what I would do If I loose her. I love her so much.

Promise Pov
4 weeks later

I sat down on the grass bawling my eyes out. If this Is what heaven feels life then It Is really beautiful but I'm not ready to go to heaven yet. I just want to go home and continue my life. I don't ever want to go through this. I don't want my wings yet. I just want to see my family which Is Melly, Molly, My sisters, and Melly's mom and dad.

"Excuse me". A soft voice said pulling on my dress. I looked down and seen this pretty little girl who looked to be the age of 3.

"What's wrong sweet heart". I asked.

"Have you seen my mommy". She asked me. "Last time I seen my mommy was when we was In the car. I miss her". She lowly said and my eyes started to watering because It was my daughter Amalia.

"Amalia It's me. Mommy". I told her and she whimpered before pulling me Into a hug.

"Why you left me mommy". She cried. "I'm lonely mommy".

"I never meant to leave you Amalia. I love you so much baby girl and your daddy loves you as much as I do. I think about you every single day. And Mommy Is sorry I left you".

"Tell daddy I love him mommy." Amalia lowly said before she vanished away. My eyes widened and I gasped loudly for air as I felt my body falling down.

"Uhhhhhhhh". I gasped loudly sitting up In the bed. I looked around and seen I was In the hospital room. I seen Melly was In the chair next to my bed sleep and Molly was crying and holding on to my hand. She quickly looked up and seen me.

"Omg Melly she's up". Molly yelled causing Melly to get up from his seat. He looked at me and shock was filling his eyes.

"Doctor Doctor she's up she's up". Molly screamed causing doctors to fill the room. Seeing my daughter was most definitely a wake up call and It was exactly what I needed In my life.

6 weeks later

"Bruh what you talking about". Melly asked trying to grab the covers from my hand .

"I'm not yo bruh melly I'm yo wife . And I've been asking you for a long time If we can make a YouTube channel but you never did It with me . I always wanted to make a channel with someone I love". I whined and he finally sat up and looked at me .

"Can't we talk about this In the morning ". He grogilly asked .

"It Is morning". I scoffed .

"Nigga It's 3 In the morning". He mumbled .

"Can we make a YouTube channel or not". I asked with my arms folded .

"Hell nah and that's final". He hissed before snatching the covers from my hand and placing It over his body. I raised my eyebrow and glared at him.

9 hours later

"Aight what the fuck Is up . As y'all know my name Is Ynw Melly and this my girlfriend Promise . So her ass begged me to make a YouTube channel and I ain't have no choice but to do It because It'll make her happy . So my beautiful girlfriend what we doing for our first video". Melly asked looking at me . I was to busy smiling to see he was being sarcastic .

"Okay so this Is our new YouTube channel and our first video. First and for all If you have any ideas that we should do for our next video feel free to comment below . And don't forget to hit the subscribe button below and the bell button so y'all can know when we make videos".

1 hour later

"Okay so were at the house and It's 2Pm. And I just got finished getting dressed. It takes me a long time to get dress actually cause being this fine takes a long time". I smirked.

"So damn conceited". Melly lowly said smacking my ass as he was walking past me.

I rolled my eyes and looked at myself In the full body mirror making sure my outfit was on point.

"Bae how my outfit look". I asked looking back at him. He came out the kitchen and shook his head.

"To much showing but I'ma be with you all day so I ain't go trip"

"To much showing but I'ma be with you all day so I ain't go trip". He told me and I smacked my teeth and blew a kiss at him. I was just so happy I was finally doing a YouTube video with my man It didn't make no sense how happy I was.