14.

Promise Pov (9 years old)
10 years ago

"Mommy I'm scared". I whispered to my mommy but she grabbed my hand and assured me that everything was go be okay.

"Do this for mommy baby. Mommy need her medicine and this Is the only way mommy can get It". She told me before knocking on the door.

I looked up and held my Teddy bear tight seeing a tall Mexican staring at me. He grabbed my hand and led me Inside and my mama followed him.

"Hello pretty girl my name Is Santo. Mommy said you got something for me". He smirked And I shrugged my shoulders and gulped harder.

"I never had sex before". I whispered as tears came from my eyes.

"Don't worry baby girl I always go easy on the virgins". He assured me and I looked at my mommy hoping she would save me but all she did was stare at me with tears In her eyes. I should be the one crying not you.

"I not wanna do It". I whimpered.

"Really bitch she ain't fucking cooperating". He scoffed snatching my arms.

"J-just rape her. I just need my drugs". Mama said walking out the house and I screamed and screamed but she never came back to me.......

Present Day
Promise Pov

"So that's why that pussy ass Nigga looking for you. He wants sex". Melly angrily asked holding his gun tight.

"He's been raping me for 7 years straight until he got sent off to jail. Months after he went to jail I felled In love with you and I finally thought the past could be the past. Drinking soothes me and It makes me so happy. I just want to be happy". I cried and melly grabbed me tightly and pulled me In a hug and Molly joined It. "I just want to find him and I want him to feel the pain I felt for 7 years".

I quickly got up from the couch and ran to the nearest trashcan to throw up. I held on to my cramping stomach and threw up the empty contents. I had tears come out of my eyes as I continued to throw up. I hate vomit so much.

"That's why yo ass need to stop drinking. That shit ain't good for you". Melly scoffed helping me up from the floor.

"That's my last time drinking". I mumbled.

"You said that last time". He scoffed.

"I mean It this time".

"Aye molly spend time with Promise today. I'm finna go to Mexico. And I ain't leaving until I find his ass". Melly told me before grabbing his phone out and calling someone.

"I'm finna take a shower first". I lowly said walking upstairs to the bedroom. I turned the shower nozzle on and made sure It was all the way hot with a little bit of cold water. I threw all my clothes In the dirty hamper before getting In the shower.

"Molly said hurry up". Melly said walking behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I was fully dressed but I was braiding my hair down so I can wear my wig today.

"I'm almost finish". I told him.

"Look baby everything go be aight. I'm here and Ima make sure you safe. I guarantee that". Melly assured me and I turned around to face him so he can see me.

"I love you so much". I mumbled kissing him on his lips. "And I'm mad cause its been weeks since we argued". I whined.

"What you mad for. That's good". He laughed.

"Because I love arguring". I smirked.

"I'm sure you'll do something to piss me off soon". He chuckled kissing my lips. "But on some real shit I called yo cousins Mario and Quincy and they finna come here and then we going to Mexico. My dad coming, and my homeboy Ace coming as well.

"Did I hear Ace name". Molly asked barging In the Room. "Keep my man name out cho mouth periodt".

"Molly go down stairs and shut that shit up. You and Ace ain't got shit going on". Melly angrily scoffed and I tried my best to hold In my laughter. Ace be all up In molly's guts.

"Whatever. Promise come on". Molly laughed and I walked past melly but he grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer to him.

"That ass getting fatter. When I come back I'ma be all up In them guts." He whispered In my ear.

"How long you go be gone". I whined.

"Who knows. I ain't leaving until I find him. I don't care If It takes me a year".

"It better not". I hissed and he winked at me and I pushed him playfully then headed downstairs to leave with Molly.

Molly Pov1 hour later at mall

Molly Pov
1 hour later at mall

"Damn girl your entire mood just changed. What's wrong with you". Promise asked and I pointed to across the foodcourt and her eyes widened. It was Ace and this Mexican Bitch laughing It up together.

"Awe hell nah let's go confront him". Promise scoffed getting up from the table and I followed her over to Ace and the girl.

"Well well well If It Isn't Ace". I snapped folding my arms. Ace looked at me and his eyes widened.

"Molly It's not what you think. She's-". Ace stammered standing up from the table.

"She's what Nigga. And hoe don't be staring at me you finna get cho ass beat". I yelled taking my ear rings off.

"I wouldn't do that If I was you". She smirked standing up front the table and my eyes widened as I seen a small baby bump.

Ain't this about a Bitch.

"Molly technically were not together so you can't get mad. I had sex with Leila way before me and you had sex". Ace told her.

"So everything you said was a lie". I scoffed.

"No I do care deep for you but I'm not In the state of mind to be commited".

I grabbed the sweet tea I had In my hand and aimed It In his face.

"And bitch when you pop that baby out I'm coming for you ass".

"You can't get mad he got me pregnant. Damn bitch I didn't even know you exist". She laughed sitting back down In the chair.

Relationships Isn't just for me.