8

Promise Pov

"You're mad at me". I mumbled sitting down next to Melly on the Private Jet.

"I'm just chilling". He shrugged and I could sense that he was feeling some type of way.

It was Saturday Morning and we was on the private jet on our way to Cancun Mexico. I always wanted to go to Cancun Mexico because I heard It was such a pretty place to visit but I wasn't plan on going this way.

"How many hours until we make It to Cancun". I yelled at Mario.

"2 more hours". He yelled back from the back room.

The meeting was tomorrow at 1pm so I had the whole day to enjoy myself but I wanna enjoy It with Melly but that's not go happen If he's mad at me.

"I don't like arguring this much Melly. Can we just drop It and move on. Yet again It doesn't matter because that was the past and Im with you now. You don't see me getting mad about the people you fuck". I told him.

"I ain't mad because you fucked four people Promise. I made because you lied to me. You told me you fucked me and Da baby but yet there was another guy that you've never mentioned".

"Because I didn't want you to think I was a hoe. When I say It aloud I feel like a slut". I said feeling ashamed.

"Promise you're not a hoe and I'll never think that. A hoe Is a person that fucks alot of people".

"Like you". I asked. "Wow that came out so wrong". I laughed.

"Yeah I was a hoe but now Im with you and I'm loyalty as fuck. That's all that matters".

"I love you". I told him sitting on his lap and laying my head on his chest. He grabbed my ass with one hands and my face with the other and kissed my lips.

"I love you more baby girl".

Me and melly have such a bipolar ass relationship

4 hours later
12:43 PM.

"So what were doing today boyfriend". I asked as I came back In the room wet from my shower. I walked to my suitcase and started looking for a outfit to wear today.

"Whatever you wanna do baby girl. As long as I'm with you I'm cool". He said kissing my lips. He's so corny and cute.

"Good. On our way I looked up things to do In Cancun Mexico and they had so much fun things to do. The world's biggest roller-"

"I'm afraid of heights so fuck no". He scoffed causing me to smack my teeth. Out of every dangerous thing he's ever done he decides to be scared of heights.

"The world's biggest Roller Coaster Is located In   Ventura Amusement Park and I wanna go there, Then their Ziplining-".

"Awe hell nah I ain't tryna die today. Fuck no absolutely not". He scoffed.

"Pleaseee babe". I said giving him the puppy dog face.

"Aight bet. If I do the things you wanna do you gotta do what I want you to do". He said giving me a evil smirk.

"And what will that be". I asked raising my eyebrow.

"You'll see after we ride the roller coaster and go skinny dipping".

"Line zipping". I laughed.

"Whatever I know your ass better not back out of my plan."

"I won't nigga". I laughed.

"Aight bruh. Hurry up and get dressed damn". He smirked pushing me away from him.

"Baby we should make a YouTube Chanel". I suggested sitting down next to him on the bed.

"Like Dearra and Ken". He asked and I nodded my head hoping he would say yeah.

"Yes. I think It will be nice because I always wanted to have a couples YouTube Channel and It'll be fun. Can we please do it". I asked.

"Yeah sure. If that's what you wanna do". He shrugged.

"Ok we can start the channel tonight. I already know what I wanna do for our first video". I told him.

"And what's that". He asked.

"Cooking".

"Promise you know damn well I don't know how to cook". He scoffed.

"And the video title Is going to be Teaching Melly How To Cook".

"Yeah Aight. Are you go wear Lingerie while you're cooking". He smirked.

"I'll wear Lingerie for desert". I smirked grabbing his dick through his shorts and Instantly his dick got hard. "I wanna try something different tonight". I said before wishipering In his ear what I wanted to try.

"Your ass can't handle that promise". He laughed backing away from me.

"Yes I can. Just try It". I groaned.

"Aight I'ma try It but get dressed so we can get going."