[O5] nebulous

neb·u·lous /ˈnebyələs/

(def.) unclear, vague, or ill-defined

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

panic. that's the only feeling rushing through the poor boy's being after the call. 

how could he not notice? the signs were subtle, but it should be enough for him to know that something's up with jacob. instead, he dismissed it, and look at where it got them.

jacob has always had a weak heart. and kevin's been there with him since the first attack. though it hasn't come back for quite some time, enough time for kevin to almost completely forget about it.

but it returns now. 

the only question is why? 

jacob, from what kevin knew, only collapsed if he has so much on his mind, or if he is nervous or panicking hard. what could be the reason?

arriving at the bae's doorstep, kevin could hear some words from inside the house. he recognized both of the sounds, but the cogs in his mind couldn't fully put who are talking to each other.

heading straight to jacob's room and seeing the door slightly ajar, the boy squinted his eyes at the sight ahead of him.

"yah, yah, that's not all! and then he, you know that dude right? he--" sangyeon, the eldest of the group was telling something beyond enthusiastically to the boy laying on the bed. the latter reacting almost the same way to the one telling him the story.

kevin felt his heart tug at the worse way possible, but with all the luck he has, he accidentally made a sound when he was about to turn around.

the other two were shocked for a second, before the oldest of the three regained his speech abilities and clears his throat rather awkwardly.

"uhh, kevin... since when have you been standing there?" long enough to hear you flirt.

"so, since you're here, i guess that's my cue to leave?" sangyeon begins to pack his things and bids a farewell to the other two.

"by the way, kevin... please don't get me wrong, i don't feel that way towards him," he said in a hushed tone when he is close enough to the moon boy, careful so that the other wouldn't hear.

kevin was stunned for a second, before merely shrugging it off. fighting the blush in his cheeks and the thump in his heart, he scrambles to sit on the spot where the oldest previously sits.

 "jacob, how did it happen? i thought you haven't ha--" kevin pauses mid-sentence when the lying boy puts his finger in front of his lips, shushing him softly.

"please, let's just not talk about that, yeah? what matters is that i'm okay now, and i've got you by my side," 

his voice was so soft as his hand holds the younger's, assuring him that nothing bad will happen.

staying in that position for what feels like an eternity, both of them didn't dare to speak, yet merely enjoying each other's company.

kevin didn't know how, or when, but he found himself suddenly waking up, still in the chair he previously sat on. 

his eyes wandered on the bed, and grows the size of saucers when he found no one on there.

grabbing his phone to check the time, he panicked when he found out that he slept for a whole day, literally.

scanning the whole house to find none, he decided to just leave a note telling jacob that he went home, and an apology for not waiting until he's back.

there, beneath the sun gleam, on the side of his bike, rests another envelope. sighing knowingly, kevin decided to just open it on the spot. 

reading the letter, he lets out a heavier sigh before shoving the paper back to its envelope.

you're a hero, kevin moon. how you put the others before yourself... you're nebulous, and i hope you will always know that. -etoile