[O6] anonymous

a·non·y·mous /əˈnänəməs/

(def.) of a person not defined by name; of unknown name

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

the rest of the day went in the blink of an eye, and kevin was once again alone, eyes hooked up on the ceiling as he lies on his bed, wide awake in such an ungodly hour.

it has only been a week or so since the whole letter feud, yet he is almost a hundred percent certain he knows the culprit behind it all.

and that he's starting to fall for them.

giving up on the option of falling asleep again, he gets up from his oh so comfortable bed and began rummaging through his desk.

spending a whole 30 minutes just to brainwash on what he should write, he finally clicks his tongue as his finger wraps around the pen.

after another 30 minutes just to write and perfect the letter, kevin reached out a maroon envelope to secure the holy letter.

i know it's only been a week, but staying anonymous won't take this further. it's time to step out, for the best of both of us. -lune

hearts clenching and fingers crossed, kevin's only hope is that he wouldn't ruin things apart like how he always did.

2 a.m went by to 7 a.m in a flash, and the boy was once again cycling his blue bike towards the school building.

cautiously taping the letter in the sides of his bike, the high schooler suddenly has a newfound determination to find out if the culprit's really who he thinks it is.

plan a up until plan z slowly forms inside his mind palace, scenarios flashing one after another. finally settling for a plan before retreating towards his biology class.

just before the lunch break bell rings, the boy in the lab coat and goggles excuses himself towards the lavatory, but maneuvering towards a completely different place instead. 

still in the area of the school's parking lot, there is an abandoned swing which still works perfectly fine, just covered in rust and vines.

the swing is just barely visible from the lot, but on the contrary, the parking lot is just as visible as ever from the swing's point of sight. which is the perfect place for kevin to hide.

as the bell faintly made its sound, kevin looks up from his drawing pad to focus on what he should be focusing instead.

 he needs to capture the culprit, he needs to know if it's really him.

5 minutes,

15 minutes,

5 minutes before the next lesson begins,

kevin sighed rather annoyedly, as his plan wasn't going on as smooth as the scenario in his head. but like how fate always plays with him, just as he was about to turn around and give it all up...

a boy with a hoodie too familiar managed to reveal in kevin's brown orbs. the latter squinted his eyes a little bit as his grip on the drawing pad tightens, his knuckles beginning to turn white.

so it is you...