happy birthday :(:

Lisa's POV

  "It is finally his birthday" I thought as I looked at the picture of me and him during our first date  at a park through on my cell phone.Suddenly a brilliant idea came to my mind "What if I surprised him at his office?" I mumbled.I quickly got dressed and left the house . I entered my car and drove to his favourite bakery shop .

   I looked for a chocolate cake as I knew he loved chocolate.I thought of how happy he would be to see me as we had decided to celebrate his birthday after his work ended.After an hour of trying to find my way to get to his office,I finally arrived .It was my first time being there and it was beautiful.The building was extremely big and there were securities patrolling at several areas around the building.Fortunately,the securities  knew who I was and let me in.I had to ask the receptionist where his office was.Finally I found it.A wooden door with the words "Jeon Jungkook" on it.I smiled and entered the room nervous and excited but soon my smile faded as I wasn't ready to what I was about to see.

Third Person's View

  Just when Lisa opened the door,she immediately dropped the cake she was carrying on her hand.There was shirtless Jungkook with tears rolling down his face and a lady Lisa had never seen before licking Jungkook's chest. Both Jungkook and that mysterious lady turned to Lisa's direction immediately after hearing the sound of the door opening.Lisa had both her hands covering her mouth and tears rolling down her beautiful face.The lady immediately ran out of Jungkook's office cussing at herself in many different languages.Lisa was heart broken she felt sad and betrayed she could not believe that Jungkook would ever do that to her. 

Jungkook's POV

15 MINUTES AGO  It was finally break time and I was about to give Lisa a call when my secretary Yerim suddenly opened the door to my office.She closed it and started walking towards me."Next time please knock before y-" I was about to complete my sentence when Yerim started touching my chest.I immediately pushed her away and told her to stop .She took out a knife from her pocket.

 "Listen to me or else I will kill your girlfriend."she said with an evil grin on her face.

I was speechless I didn't know what to do .I did not want to betray Lisa and neither did I want to get her killed. "Please leave Lisa alone!"I begged as I got onto my knees . "Then you have to listen to my orders" she grinned as she unbuttoned my shirt while pushing me to the corner of my office. She began licking my chest. Helpless,I could only cry and hope Lisa would not see any of this . Right at that moment, Lisa walked into my office and witnessed the last thing I ever hoped she would see.

Third Person's View

  As Lisa was starting to back up, Jungkook embraced her. Sobbing hard, Lisa used all her force to push Jungkook away but it was useless he was too strong. Jungkook's chest was getting wetter and wetter but he didn't care. All he wanted to do was to help Lisa feel better. Every sob Lisa let out broke Jungkook's heart. He held Lisa's chin up causing her forcing her to look at him."I'm so sorry. Please forgive me I really didn't want any of this to happen. You know I wouldn't do this to you..."Jungkook says as he looks deeply into Lisa's eyes. Her eyes were covered in tears which broke his heart terribly. He regretted what he did but he was still happy that Lisa was safe and Yerim did not kill her. Jungkook hushed Lisa down and explained the whole situation to her from how Yerim entered his office without his permission to how she sexually harassed him.

  At first Lisa was still reluctant to forgive him but after listening to his story, she decided to give Jungkook another chance as she knew he did it for her own good."Happy Birthday my baby" Lisa said as she handed over the half squashed chocolate cake to Jungkook. Jungkook embraced her and whispered "I love you".

AUTHORS NOTE:Hey guys!This is my first story in this series of "Liskook One Shots" I am so sorry for such a short chapter...I will work on keeping my stories shorter in the future :D Btw I am so sorry for those red velvet fans out there I love red velvet too!Just that I couldn't think of anyone else to be the 'bad person' in this story(pls forgive me for this...).But please vote for this story!See you in the next story :D sorry for my horrible english i am working on it