Will You? (pt.2)

THIRD PERSON'S VIEW

Lisa was speechless. She looked at her hand which were interlocked with Jungkook's and back at his face. He was breathing heavily it was as if he wanted to kill someone. As Tae Hee walked further away, he applied less pressure on Lisa's hands.

She couldn't explain how happy she was when Jungkook said that they were together. She loved him so much but she never knew that Jungkook had the same feelings for her.

STAFF: Sir your seat is ready. Please follow me.

Jungkook lets go of Lisa's hands and stomps after the waiter.

The food has finally arrived. We haven't talked to each other since that embarrassing Tae Hee incident. Jungkook still looked very angry and expressed it clearly by slurping his noodles aggressively. That sight made Lisa worried but happy at the same time. It was so obvious that he was jealous. After a long time of awkward silence (ft. Jungkook's loud slurping of his nooodles), Lisa knew that she had to do something about it.

LISA: J- jungkook ah

*Jungkook places down his chopsticks*

JUNGKOOK: Yes? Even before you answer, go ahead. Shout at me all you want for calling you mine.

He puts both of his hands on the table about to stand up and leave but got stopped by Lisa's unexpected movement. She places one hand on top of Jungkook's as tears welled up in her eyes causing Jungkook to sit down and listen to her.

LISA: Thank you for helping me avoid a stranger.

That made Jungkook go all soft for Lisa. He looked deeply into her eyes .

JUNGKOOK: It's ok please don't cry.

LISA: Hehe ok I won't.

JUNGKOOK: I am not hungry anymore .

LISA: Same

JUNGKOOK: Should we go take a walk at the park across the road?

Lisa smiles and nods.

At the park

Jungkook and Lisa were standing side by side as they walked down the stone pavement.

LISA: Jungkookie ah~ why were you so angry just now?

JUNGKOOK: I was jealous when I see you with another man, I get very jealous. And I love that nickname.

Lisa widened her eyes as tears started forming in her eyes. Causing Jungkook to look at her worriedly .

JUNGKOOK: Are you okay?

LISA: What?

JUNGKOOK: Are you ok?

LISA: Do you like me?

*awkward silence*

"I guess that's a no." Lisa said as tears started falling from her eyes. She took small steps away from Jungkook. "There is no way we would be together." she silently thought as a sob turned to a cry.

Jungkook quickly grabs Lisa's wrist and pulls her towards him.

JUNGKOOK: I do not like you... I love you. I have loved you since the day I met you. You have the most amazing personality ever. I always thought you never liked me that is why I never confessed to you. But I try my best to see you often by asking you out whenever I can. I love you Lalisa.

LISA: I love you too.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he embraced her. He could not believe it. The love of his life loves him back?

JUNGKOOK: Will you be mine?

LISA: Am I daydreaming?

JUNGKOOK: No baby you aren't

LISA: YES I WILL!!!

Lisa pulled Jungkook towards her for a kiss.

Today, Lisa accomplished two things. One, taking Jennie's advice to kiss Jungkook before she gets home and two, getting together with the man she loves.

Author's Note:

YAYAYYAYAYYA. OMG TYSM FOR OVER 250 READS OMG WTHHHHHHH. LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTERRR. BYEEE <3