presents(pt.1)

THIRD PERSON VIEW 

  It was almost Christmas. Famous idols were slowly leaving the Melon Music Awards show as it had finally ended.

IN  BTS' CHANGING ROOM

JUNGKOOK:"Has Chaeyoung given you your Christmas present? This would be the last time we are meeting up with the BlackPink members before next year."

JIMIN:"Yes she has given be my Christmas present last month she forgot that we would be meeting at MMA(short form for Melon Music Awards)"

JUNGKOOK:"Oh. What did she get you?"

JIMIN:"She got me a stuffed toy and a cool necklace"

JUNGKOOK:"You are so lucky to have Chaeyoung. Lisa did not buy me anything she doesn't care about me anymore..."

JIMIN:"You shouldn't say that about her she-"

LISA:"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK IF YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR PRESENTS, WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS REALATIONSHIP!"

  She said while throwing a decorated paper bag across the floor with presents falling out from it. Fighting her tears back, Lisa ran. Jungkook and Jimin stared at each other in shock. "Since when was she-"

"JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GO AFTER HER SHE IS PROBABLY CRYING ALL THANKS TO YOU NOW"Jimin shouted while pushing Jungkook.

LISA P.O.V

  MMA has just ended. I was excited to finally give Jungkook what I had planned for months. 

A bunch of gifts that I bought for him. I walked to BTS' changing room while bowing to some idols along the way. When I opened the door,she saw Jungkook and Jimin having a conversation. Not wanting to interrupt, my plan was to give Jungkook his gift and leave but what I heard was unexpected.

"You are so lucky to have Chaeyoung. Lisa did not buy me anything she doesn't care about me anymore..."Jungkook mouthed clearly. I could feel my heart breaking into a million of tiny pieces. 

Without even thinking, I shouted at them "YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK IF YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR PRESENTS, WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS REALATIONSHIP!"with that, I threw the present and I ran.I ran down the hallway of many idols' changing rooms. I felt a sense of anger, anger and jealousy.

 I just wanted to escape from him and never see his face again. I couldn't help it but cry. I ran while crying, my tears getting all over the place. Suddenly  someone hugged me. 

Who is it? 

Who else can it be anyway.

A/N'S NOTE: omg 2 updates in 3 days !?!? yOu hAvE gOt tO bE kiDdiNG mE! I'm just kidding lol. I am still thinking if I should write a part 2 of this. I don't know how I came up with such a trash story plot. I am so sorry for this trash story. Anyways I'll see you guys soon byee :D