just best friends (part 1)

"WHAT ABOUT THE MOVIES!" Chaeyoung exclaimed. 

"Nah that's too romantic..."muttered Hoseok

"Theme Park?" Jungkook suggested.

"OMG YAS SIS!!!" Jennie shouted excitedly.

2 DAYS LATER

The girls and guys were on their way to Lotte World in a private bus. 

"Okay everyone, here's the plan. Since we are in a huge group,  let's split up into groups of 4. We will meet up to have lunch together. Sounds good?" since there wasn't a leader for Blackpink, Namjoon had to make majority of the groups' decisions.

"Lisa join me and Jimin!!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as she hugged Lisa.

"No thanks I don't wanna third wheel." 

"C'monnnnnnn" Chaeyoung begged.

"Ugh fine." Lisa smiled.

"Yesssss!!!! Jimin! Lisa is joining us!" Chaeyoug shouted towards Jimin's direction, which was at the very back of the bus.

"Yes! Okay, Jungkook too!" Jimin shouted. 

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Jungkook too!" Jimin shouted as he winked at me"

"Hey what the fuck hyung." Jungkook muttered while blushing.

"Thank me later." Jimin said as he hugged Jungkook tightly.

I sounded annoyed but trust me, I was exploding of happiness in me. I was so excited! I finally get to spend more time with Lisa!

We finally arrived at Lotte World. 

As Jimin got off the bus, Chaeyoung engulfed him in a bone-crushing hug, as if they hadn't seen each other in years. I watch as Lisa slowly got off the bus and stood there watching them hug. She looked disgusted and it was adorable.

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Hands in his pocket, Jungkook walked over to Lisa.

"Hey Jungcock" Lisa said while smirking.

"Hey Pranpriya." Jungkook joked.

"HEY!!" Lisa exclaimed as she looked up to look at Jungkook, as she crossed her brows. Jungkook smiled at the sight. She looked adorable.

Lisa just sighed and looked back at Jimin and Chaeyoung hugging. 

"You know, they look so happy together. I wish I had someone who would bring me that type of happiness." she said as she smiled sadly. 

Jungkook looked at her helplessly. He wanted to tell her that he loves her but he was too shy.

"Should we go now?" Jimin asked while looking back and Jungkook and Lisa, finally pulling back from the hug.

"Follow my lead!" Chaeyoung said excitedly as they headed to buy tickets.

The queue was long. Jimin and Chaeyoung were having their own little conversation while Jungkook and Lisa just stood behind them awkwardly.

"Lis what ride do you want to take first?" Jungkook asked as he turned to face Lisa.

Lisa just looked ahead and completely ignored jungkok as if she was doing it on purpose.

"Hey about what I said just now I was just kidding... I'm sorry for calling you Pranpriya." Jungkook apologized. He didn't want Lisa to be angry at him.