Don't Leave Me (1)

*CURRENTLY REVISING THE CHAPTER*

"Lisa?" 

That voice. Lisa knew that voice. But who is he? She turned around to see a man. He had big eyes and a really handsome face. 

"It has been ten years and you are still beautiful."said the man

There was this strange connection she felt between the two of them. It's hard to explain

"Excuse me sir but who are you? Have we met before? How do you know my name?"

"Lisa you have no idea how much I missed you" said that mysterious guy before hugging her tightly.

What the actual f--- who is he?

That scent. Who are you? Lisa thought before pushing him away. "Please do not come close to me. I know we have met somewhere before but I don't know you. Please give me some time to remember..."

"It's useless baby... The grim reaper has removed your memory of me 10 years ago I don't think you will ever re-"

"WHAT THE F*** A GRIM REAPER? AND I AM NOT YOUR BABY PLEASE DON'T SCARE ME PLEASE!" Lisa screamed while grabbing a bunch of her hair. She had experiences with grim reapers before when she was a young kid. A grim reaper has been trying to catch her for years and she has been lucky as she had escape all those experiences. Remembering all of that made her shed a million tears. Who is he? What has she forgotten?

"No please don't cry."said the man before he slowly hugged her not wanting to scare her. Not going to lie, Lisa really wanted a hug very badly then. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and cried into his chest.

This feeling. She has experienced it before but where?

*

*

*

Lisa pulled away and looked straight into the man's eyes. "Thank you for comforting me. What do you want from me?"

" I want your love. Your hugs and your kisses. I miss you so much when you cry with me, spend time with me and I am sorry for leaving you. Please forgive me." said Jungkook before getting on his knees.

"SIR PLEASE DON'T!" said Lisa before holding Jungkook's hands, attempting to help him up.

"It's Jungkook. Call me Jungkook."

Jungkook? Jungkook... Jungkook. That name kept repeating in her head. Does she know him?

She looks down to see Jungkook slowly getting up from his knees. When she noticed something. That diamond ring. What? She has that ring too, in fact she was wearing it.

At that very second, a clear image of Jungkook smiling at her came to her mind. That bunny smile she missed so much. 

That was him. 

[10 YEARS AGO]

Lisa was on her way home from an exhausting day of work. But Jungkook was waiting for her at home. She gets to see him after a very long time. She couldn't explain how happy she was.

Hard work pays off.

Lisa doesn't drive, so she decided to walk home. Besides, their home wasn't that far. Walking wouldn't do any damage right? At least that was what she thought.

*

*

Jungkook left the house feeling excited to surprise Lisa.