A Proclomation

Present Day Auradon

"YOU WANT TO DO WHAT?" King Beast exclaimed!

"I want to invite some of the villain's kids from the Isle to Auradon, where they can attend Auradon Prep" Ben replied to his father, with no hint of fear in his voice.

You were standing next to your mother and shared a worrying look with her.

"But why? We have lived in peace for so long, this could be the very thing that could jeopardize that, do you want to be the one responsible for such a thing?"

"The kids are innocent father, I'm not saying we invite the villains over. Just their children. They have done nothing wrong. Don't you think they deserve a chance at a better life?"

"Ben's right father. The kids are innocent" You agreed moving to stands by your brother.

Your father looked shocked "You two?! I can't believe this!"

"The kids are innocent" Queen Belle agreed.

After a moment of thought, King Beast sighed "I suppose the kids are innocent after all. Who is it you want to invite over?"

You gave your brother an encouraging smile. You and him had talked about this the previous night and had come to an agreement. Ben smiled back at you before speaking to your father.

"The daughter of the Evil Queen. The son of Cruella deVil. The son of Jafar, and" Ben took a deep breath knowing his parents were not going to like what he said next. "Maleficent's daughter"

At this King Beast became furious "WHAT?! MALEFICENT'S DAUGHTER?! DO YOU NOT REMEMBER..." Belle shot a warning look at her husband. He took a deep breath before continuing, calmer now. "Do you not remember that it was Maleficent that out the curse on you and your sister, that endangers both your lives, and the continuation of a line of heirs?"

"I do father, you remind us everyday. But her daughter had done nothing wrong" Ben remarked

"And we believe that she and her friends should be given a chance. This can be a test run, and hopefully in the future we can invite more VK's over" you added, wanting to say your part.

King Beats looked to his wife looking for some other reason as to why he should say no, however she gave him none. "Okay fine. I will send for the children to be brought to Auradon Prep before the week is out"

Then the King and Queen left the Prince and Princess in the room. The twins shared a celebratory hug, before heading to their rooms to ensure they were packed for their upcoming school year at Auradon Prep.

The Next Day On The Isle

Mal's POV:

I was spray painting a wall on the Isle. I had spent the day stealing candy from babies and whatnot. I was bored so I decided to slice this up a bit, whilst showing all the other kids who was in charge here. So I began to sing my favorite tune "Rotten to the Core", soon enough my best friends here on the Isle joined in. (Song is shown above. Listen if you wish to do so, if not just pretend that it happened)

When the song was over I had stolen more candy from a baby. Suddenly my mother arrived. She was proud of me for stealing from a baby, however that was not the reason for which she had came. She told us she had important new for me and my friends. I shout a questioning look at Evie who just shrugged. We then followed my mother back to the house where Evie, Carlos, and Jay's parents were, the Evil Queen, Cruella deVil, and Jafar.