Fake Love

Mal's POV

I had the love cookie in a plastic sandwich bag, all set and ready to give to Ben. I was hiding behind the open door of my locker waiting for Audrey to leave. She was complaining about how worried she was about my magic hairstyles I had been giving everyone. She was worried that she wouldn't be the 'prettiest' anymore.

When she finally left, I slammed the door of my locker and mimicked Audrey in a high-pitched voice "Hi Benny-Boo",gaining his attention. I had the cookie in my bag and took this opportunity to offer it to him.

"I just made a bunch of cookies. Double-chocolate chip. Do you want one?"

"Sorry, but I gotta big game, I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so,so much. Next time, next time" Ben said as he started to leave.

"Oh I understand. Be careful of treats offered by kids of villains"

"No no no"

"No I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that"

"No no no, that's not it, no no no, I really"

"No, I get it your cautious, that's smart"

"Oh well, more for me I guess" I then went to take a bite out of the cookie myself, but he grabbed it from my hand, and took a bite from it. "No, I'll take one. See I trust you". I smiled at him.

Ben then started rambling on how good it tasted. Evie, Jay and Carlos had noticed that he had taking a bite from the cookie. Jay was talking to some girls and Carlos was staring at Y/n and Chad talking with a jealous look on his face. However they stopped what they were doing it, to walk up behind me to see if the cookie had worked.

After rambling for a moment, Ben began to stare at me. "Mal have you always had those golden flecks in your eyes?" He then went on to take a bite of his cookie, but I grabbed it from his hand before he could do so.

Jay walked up behind him, with a smirked. "How ya feeling, bro?"

"I feel, I feel, I feel like singing your name! MAL" He shouted in a singing way. I quickly put my hand over his mouth to shut him up.

I then heard Carlos shout "WHAT THE HELL?!

This caused us all to turn around, only to see a truly unbelievable and highly questionable sight, that made Carlos storm off in a rage towards it, with Dude at his heels. Even Ben was shocked enough to tear his gaze off of me.

It was Y/n.

And Chad.

Kissing!

Y/n POV

I was at my locker, when Chad came over to me and leaned up against the lockers next to mine, with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want, Charming?" I asked him , slightly annoyed.

"Hm, Charming I like it" I glared at him, so he continued taking.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to wish me luck in the Tourney game later on. I hope to see you cheering for me"

"I'll be cheering for Auradon Prep" I told him blankly.

"Ye yes but, I w" I cut him off. "Look Charming" He smirked at this. "I'm never going to like you like that, so can't you just get that through your head, and be my friend?"

I shit my locker and noticed Carlos staring and Chad and I. He seemed to be jealous, however his attention was diverted as he walked over to where Mal was talking to Ben, who was eating a cookie, with Evie and Jay.