What happened to you?

Carlos' POV:

I couldn't take it anymore. I left the field, storming off to the changing rooms. I slammed the door open, bumping into someone as I did so. I looked up only to see it was Ben. He had a silly smirk on his face. God I really wasn't in the mood for a love sick puppy right now.

I ignored him and started to walk by him but Ben placed his hand on my shoulder. "Hey, what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing" I said through gritted teeth.

"Has thing anything got to do with Y/n?"

"What do you mean?" I asked him, not meeting his eyes.

"Carlos listen to me, I have no idea what happened with Chad. Just last night she was telling me how much she liked you. I have known her all her life, and not once has she shown any interest towards anyone, never mind Chad"

"Look Ben, I really don't care for this right now. Y/n never liked me, and never will. Shouldn't you be happy that she's with a prince now!" I suddenly got really angry, and stormed out of the room leaving Ben behind me, not caring that I was still in my Tourney gear.

When I reached the school, I headed straight for my room, only to once again bump into someone 'Not again' I thought. I opened my eyes only to be met with beautiful (e/c) ones. Golden flecks swim in her eyes like stardust. I could stare into those eyes all day.

"Um Carlos?"

I was drawn out of my day-dream only to notice that I was on top of Y/n. I blushed a crimson red and quickly stood up. "S-sorry" I stumbled over my words. Even though what she did to me was horrible, my heart still yearned for her. I yearned to taste those sweet lips. I could feel my heart racing at a million beats per minute. I felt me chest would explode.

"It's fine. Although mind where you're going next time will you?"  She sounded snarky as she said this, and as I looked into her eyes once more, there was disgust there, however it seemed cloudy, like she wasn't properly seeing what was in-front of her.

Suddenly I didn't care for what I still felt for her. She had obviously been playing me. No doubt to make her precious charming jealous.

I scoffed. " It's not like you were looking where you where you were going either. You're no more than  spoiled brat who has gotten everything handed to her on a plate. You know nothing of living in fear! You're life is easy, you have no worries and never will   So just shut up and leave me alone!"

The smug smile quickly left her face. She stared at me with a blank expression for a few moments, as if what I said truly hurt her. She was about to say something but I want to what it. So I took the opportunity to storm past her, and head for my room.

Y/n POV:

When I saw Carlos, all I felt was what I was told I should feel for the VK's by my parents and by my peers. I couldn't put my finger on it. It was like I couldn't control myself. The words came out of my mouth, as if it wasn't my own. However I felt no remorse. What was happening to me?!

When Carlos left, I felt someone come up behind me.

"Y/n what happened to you? The VK's have done nothing wrong. They are innocent. I thought you understood that?" My brother said.

I laughed. Once again involuntarily. "Believe me they are not innocent. Least of all your new girlfriend. I'd be careful around her. She could curse you or hex you without you knowing!"

"Y/n, Mal would never hurt me. I trust her. I love her"

I was shocked. No doubt about that. But I was also angry.

"Well I don't! Any just you remember that if something does happen to you, it happens to me too! It's like you don't care for me anymore Ben!"

"That's enough Y/n. I love you and I promise no harm will come to you. You're the one who should be getting the talk here now. I know you liked Carlos. I know you didn't like Chad."

"Well it seems like you don't know me as much as you think you do"

With that I stormed off to my room, only to remember that I shared with Ben, and so I changed direction and headed for Jane's room. I needed some time to wind down. What was happening to me?

Authors Note

Sorry it took so long to update, and this is more of a filler chapter than anything but I wanted there to be a little drama between Carlos and Y/n before everything else goes down.

Anyways feel free to comment. I promise I'll be up with the next chapter soon.