𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞 ☼ Hurts

1st person

.*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚*.

It hurts seeing him with her, it hurts seeing his arms around her, it hurts seeing him kiss her. It just hurts. I've know mike for the longest out of the group. Our mothers were best friends, just like Mike and I. But just like our mothers, we fell apart.

We hung out, we just didn't talk to each other anymore. He just ignored me, acting as if everything I had done for him for the past year never happened, acting as if I didn't exist, and that really fucking hurt.

Ever since she came back, he ignored me, and only me. He didn't invite me over to play D&D in his basement anymore saying that it was to late for el, or they're going on a date, or they're not doing it tonight and that they're doing it tomorrow.

You know, it really hurts seeing the love of your life act as if you don't exist, or everything you done for him didn't even happen.

I just walked into school seeing the party crowding around Eleven's locker. As I make my way over there I can feel my heart break with every step I take. There the infamous couple were, his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him, as if to say to the boys looking, 'she's mine', her arms wrapped around him, and him looking down lovingly at her. You could literally see heart eyes.

My breath hitched. I could feel my tears start to form.

I took a deep breath, pushing down my feeling. He never liked me and he never will. He just used me to play around with while El was gone.

I made my way over, "H-Hey guys!" They all ignored me. I let out a long sigh. This is how it goes now. I get ignored the whole day.

I could feel my tears start to form again.

I quickly pushed my way through the crowded hall and into an empty bathroom, locking one of the bathroom stalls and sliding down the door.

I let out my feelings, trying to be as quite as I can.

I wish I was her, I wish I had the attention she did.

I wish he loved me the way he loves her.

-

Well that was sad and dramatic.

Anyway this was kinda rushed so if there is any mistakes just ignore them,

Bye and thanks for readinggg
❤️💙💖🤠💖💙❤️