𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 ☼ Pickup Lines

Third person

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

Standing in the corner of the party, she stands with her arms crossed with a red solo cup in her petite hand, the clear liquid inside swirling inside as she stirred the cup.

Her eyes wonder around the crowed looking for her friend who said would be back in a second, as the load music thumped against the walls giving the girl a huge headache.

Y/n sighed, placing the cup down and making her way to the back garden, pushing through sweaty teens dancing, drunk people either making out or just swaying around.

As she makes her way out she lets out a breath of air. The fresh clean air burning her lungs as she's used to the smoke and alcohol that was luring in the air.

"Hey," a voice said next to her, "Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears."

Y/n rolled her eyes, a small smile making its way onto her lips at the cheesy pickup line.

As you turn your met with a tall pale boy. Dark raven curls hung loosely in his eyes, his eyes were dark and mysterious. He had light freckles scattered across his nose and high cheekbones. His lips looked soft and plumped. His jaw line could of cut you.

He was wearing a plain white top with black jeans and black vans.

He looked down at you with a smug smile spread across his face.

"Really?" She asks.

"Guess what, they say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you."  She lets out a low laugh, shaking her head at the ridiculous pickup line.  

"I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Dude, seriously stop." She laughed at the end.

"No but seriously, I'm lost. Can you give me directions to your heart? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend." He put his arms round your waist.

"Richie, we're dating." She said, wrapping her arms round his neck and pecking his lips.

"Also, you suck at pickup lines I can do way better then you."

"I'd like to see you try." He smirked.

"I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together." She smirked back.

"Well played, well played."