𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧 ☼ Do You Love Me?

2nd person
⁽ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠⁱⁿⁿ ᵃʳᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ²⁵⁻²⁶!⁾

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

You had always dreamed of getting married when you was younger, always dreaming of a happy family.

Dreaming about spending your first Christmas together, having your first child together, becoming old, experiencing everything for the first time together.

All the little things.

You had this little idea in your head that you would of got engaged, under the stars, watching as each one would sparkle brightly in the dark inky sky, as you and your soon to be husband would make jokes of the little things you did together in the past.

But your younger self would be very disappointed in you from how you got engaged.

You and Finn had been together for three years, nearly four! You was growing tired of him not asking you already.

Laying on your bed, your head laying on top of Finns chest, every now and then your head would slowly rises as he took a deep breath then quickly fall, only to repeat. Your legs entwined with one another, as he gently rubbed your back, getting comfort from it just knowing that you was with him.

The room was dark, the only light that was illuminating the room was from the lights outside, seeping through the almost closed curtains and the little tv.

The only sound was coming from the litv that sat in the corner of the room, to which both of you had lost interest as you both were looking up at the black ceiling, just thinking.

You closed your eyes, taking in a deep breath, smelling the faint cologne he put on earlier that day.

He looked down at you, seeing your eyes closed, your eyelashes brushing against the top of your cheeks. Your cheeks rosey from being under the sheets that was radiating heat. Your hair that was sprawled across your pillow, and your red lips that were slightly parted. He thought you was absolutely gorgeous.

Blissful ✧ 𝐅.𝐖 (FINISHED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara