𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧 ☼ Past Life

Third person

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

The girl sat on the large sofa, sinking further and further into it, trying to get away from the prying eyes.

The room was fairly quite, the only noises coming from the clock hanging above the office door, the tapping of the pencil against the clipboard, and the deep breaths coming from her mother who sat next to her, upright and hands folded against her knees as she listened intently to the therapist.

She looks up from her clipboard, "So, you say you have these dreams often?"

She nodded, in which the therapist hummed looking down at the clipboard before looking up again.

"Y/n, you say that you've had these dreams since you was a child?"

"Yes." She simply stated, looking at how the therapist looked down, writing something, then stopping, then continuing to write.

The girl let out a puff of air and rolled her eyes. There was no point in this therapy appointment, the only reason why she was here was because from a very young age she started to get these dreams. They weren't nightmares or night terrors, they felt like déjà vu.

It was the same dreams, You had snuck onto a ship and you had met the boy. He had raven curls that fell into his dark brown eyes, messy eyebrows, freckles that scattered across his face, red, rosey lips and a sharp jawline.