𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞 ☼ Not Worth It ❷

Third person

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚*

Dark.

That was all she saw.

Blinking a few times y/n sat up, placing her hands on the cold floor. She examined her surroundings.
It felt so familiar yet so unfamiliar.

She was laying on the her cold kitchen floor, the room was dark and eerie. A low growling echoed throughout the house. Vines and slime covered every wall, floor and ceiling.

Particles drifted throughout the air, every breath she took stung her lungs as if someone was poking needles into them.
After every breath she took she couldn't help the feeling to cough and heave her guts out.

She pushed herself up, looking down at her clothing. Her clothes had small rips here and there along her dress and socks. Her light blue shirt stuck to her arms as goo covered her. Her hair was knotty and wet, sticking to the sides of her face.

She wrapped her arms around herself as a gust of wind blue passed her, sending a shiver down her back.

"M-Mum." She called out, only getting a low growl in reply.

Tears instantly pricked her eyes as she remembered what she saw before everything turned black.

She ran down the corridor and ran up the stairs, gripping the stairs pushing herself up as she fell over her feet.