𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧 ☼ Not True

Second person
Warnings: swearing!

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

"Please tell me it's not true." You whispered, your head hanging low to prevent looking him in the eyes. You could feel tears threatening to spill.

It was 3:25 in the morning, and you had the most tiring day. Men wouldn't stop hitting on you, throwing themselves over the bar at you. You feet aching with the ridiculously high high-heels with every step you took, the skimpy dress your manager made you wear was clinging onto you, almost suffocating you.

All you wanted was your small one bedroom apartment, which you shared with you boyfriend of 2, almost 3 years with, change into your pjs with some fuzzy socks while laying in your warm bed, his arms wrapped round you while he whispered sweet words into your ear.

You remember the pleasing sigh just thinking of it.

But now. Nothing was pleasing.

Right in front of you was your boyfriend with nothing on and under the covers with some blonde bimbo.

Her blonde hair was sticking up in every direction, her red lipstick smudged across her face, and the look of shock plaster on her face.

He had red lipstick marks all down his neck to his chest, his light brown curly hair that you loved running your hands through was also a mess.

You could feel your heart shatter into millions of pieces.