𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞 ☼ Gone

Third person

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

It was a clear summer day, no cloud in sight, the sun's heat bouncing onto the floor, which means the more it stinks. Dead bodies with no heads lying on the floor, with theses things, devouring theses people, some getting eating alive, screaming and crying for help which only drew more attention to them.

Y/n held the shotgun her father gave her, she held it close to her chest.
She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to go to her happy place, trying not to hear the people scream.

It had almost been a week and a half since her father told her to stay in the house, she remembered the last thing he said to her,

"If I'm not back by four days leave, I love you so much, y/n/n." He kissed her forehead and left.

She didn't want to believe that her father was dead.

She let a gentle sob past her lips as tears ran down her face. She wanted to give up, she wanted this to be a nightmare and just wake up and run into her fathers arms, but sadly this was no dream, this was reality.

She stood up from her spot, making her way through the small cabin which used to be full with happy memories. She could hear the laughing and giggling that her and her sister used to share over boys.