15- Oh Brother

**warning: violence and blood**

****and if you like Kang Daniel, trigger warning****

~J&Y

Your POV

Bang.

You opened your heavy eyes to watch as the figure in front of you crumpled to the ground with blood pooling from his stomach.  Then you screamed when you realized who it was.

Tall.  Blonde hair.  The kindest eyes and cutest eye smile in the world.  Harry Pote.  The mafia boy that wasn't really like a mafia at all, but more like a brother...

Your eyes watered at the sight, while you tried not to gag.

Daniel.

Your captors ignored you, but you were scared.  Being kidnapped was one thing.  Seeing your friend shot in front of your very eyes was another.  You felt like you were in a dream.  This was a nightmare, but you couldn't wake up from reality.  

"I love you Y/N.  Remember that, today."  Taeyong.

Did he know you were gone? He must.

"Don't you dare hurt her, Jina!" You felt someone grab your face, sharply, long nails raking into flesh.  You stared back into the snake-eyes of the girl that you hated most.

Jina only smirked at her brother, on the floor," Why should I care.  After all, I'll be the leader of the mafia after you die, Daniel.  Now, all you have to do is bleed out sweetie, sound okay?"

Daniel spat blood," Go die in hell, first, crazy bitch."

Her laugh sounded like iron nails scratching a glass to your ears, making you wince as she faced her brother, in clear hatred.  To you horror, she kicked him.  He yelled in pain, making your blood boil.  

How could anyone do this to their own brother?

"Stop it, you-" 

"say it."

"____(If you had a rough day, put your frustration and anger here)___."

Jina looked you up and down, smirked, and slapped you. 

"I told Taeyong to stay away from you, but he didn't.  And now you will pay for him."

You didn't really want to know what she meant or how she meant it, not until she stepped aside, admitting the one person that you recognized.

"BamBam?"