The Incident

Let's discuss something I like to refer to as "The incident".

A silly little incident between me and Nikola.

So I somewhat acknowledged his presence more, not only because I would have to write a daily log and to take note of who was working with me, but there was something about this boy and I just couldn't figure out what.

So I don't know how, why, and like again HOW, but I and Nikola started to be buddies. Which was weird, because we were an unlikely union.

I was talking too much, being all over the place, loving nerdy stuff, loved fantasy and sci-fi movies, was obsessed with Beyonce, and rock music (Bey and Rock - another unlikely union) and I would never put a tattoo on my body.

Hey, I drool over other people's tattoo's, but this girl loves her skin all too much.

He, well okay he talked a lot too, but at the start, he was so quiet. He is into bodybuilding and cars and likes working out in the gym, driving his car and likes action movies (ew), and has tattoo.

So without disclosing personal details of his dating life without his consent - he was a bad bad bad boy.

But every time we would talk I would learn more about what moves him, and that he is not that shallow as I made him be and he was soo smart.

Like who is this person.

Me likey!

Wait, what?

We started talking about dating (with other people) and whatnot.

He would be like "We gonna find you a fine man because you deserve a good guy. You are so smart and so good. Like how are you even smart? It's you! It's so weird!"

And I would be like "thanks?"

So he would tell me such great things about me, all again making me feel as he was exaggerating.

It was ugh...

Let's just get on with the story because this can take a while!

And now the Incident.

It was a team party. All the colleagues in one place.

And there was a girl that was all over Nikola, she was ridiculous. I could not watch them. I don't know why, but it BOTHERED me!

And what did he do? Well out of nowhere, he approached ME and said to me "You are so beautiful I think I'm in love."

And I was like "wut?"

(Side note: To this day he refuses to admit he said the line I think I'm in love. Whatever, lie to yourself all you want.)

Well, since he likes leading a healthy life, he rarely drinks alcohol, plus he was with his car that night. And we all know driving and alcohol should not go together. So he was the sober one.

And as the only person who can drive, he offered me and 3 other people a ride home. I mean he didn't really offer us a ride, it was kind of given that he would get us home.

So he got everyone to their homes and left me for last.
Fair, since we were living fairly close.

And then he made a move on me.

I was stunned.

Like how dare he.

I asked him why he is the way that he is.

He just said...

...I don't know maybe I still haven't found the real thing.

This is something that stayed with me.

Is there such a thing as a real thing?