~~~Elijah~~~

(Get ready for some serious s a p and fluff XD AND A TICKLE FIGHT >:3 )

~Elijah~

You walk through the house aimlessly, every once in a while hearing your boyfriend of one year, Elijah, yelling at some video game he was playing in his office.

You giggle to yourself when you hear him.

"That goof" you think, amused.

You flounce on your bed, exhaling a breath you didnt know you were keeping in.

Twenty minutes pass, and you hear a loud, boisterous "TAKE IT EASYYYYYYYYYYY"

"Ah, thats his outro. He should be done now." You whisper to yourself.

You hear footsteps coming closer to the bedroom, and you grab a book and reading glasses, sitting up.

He walks in, leaning on the doorframe, watching you as you read.

You hear him chuckle, and turn your head to find him staring at you with a smirk on his face.

You raise a brow at him. "What?" You ask, amused.

"You look like an old man in those glasses." He laughs, walking over to sit on the foot of the bed.

"Oh, oh really?" You giggle, giving him a sassy look.

"Yeah, but you're a cute old man!" He softly kisses your nose, so softly that it tickles.

"You're such a weirdo." You joke, he just laughs.

You go back to your book, reading a page, then flipping it. Reading, then flipping. Read, flip, read, flip.

Elijah watches you the whole time, never once taking his eyes off yours.

"Aye." He suddenly says, attempting to get your attention.

"I think he's jealous of the book." You think to yourself.

You decide to mess with him, so you just turn away, continuing to read the book.

"Heeeyyyy..." he pokes your side, not hard, but enough to send your sensitive self jumping out of his reach, yelping.

You realize what you just revealed to him by jumping like that.

Now he knows.

And hes gonna torture you with it.

"What.. was that?" He asks, but you know he already knows.

"Nothing.." you go back to your book, hoping he wont do it.

You can see his smile grow in the corner of your eye.

Oh no.

"You're ticklish.. arent you?"

"What? No! O-of course not.." you lie poorly, putting your book down on the night stand.

"Yes you are!" He laughs, inching closer to you.

"N-no.. im not!"

He just narrows his eyes, smirking. "You're lying~."

You growl cutely, blowing up your cheeks all puffy and pouting.

"Hehe, you're so cute!" He wraps his arms around you, squishing you and bringing you onto his lap. You're a lot smaller than he is, so he can pick you up no problem.

"No im not!" You protest, pouting even more.

"Yeah you are... and you know what else?" He kisses your forehead.

"What..?"

"You're also really... TICKLISH!" He suddenly ambushes you with tickles, going all along your sensitive sides. You burst into hysterical laughter, falling onto the bed as he continues to tickle you.

"STOP! STOP ITTT!!" You squeal, trying to get away, but his grip is too tight on your waist and he pulls you back, pinning your wrists above your head as he tickles your stomach, which is the worst spot for tickling you.

"MUAHAHAHAAAA!!" He laughs maniacally.

This continues for a little while, but after a few minutes he stops and lets you breathe.

You both lay down next to each other, gasping for breath and still giggling a little.

"Y-you... you are EVIL, Elijah Best." You breathe, weakly smacking his chest.

He giggles. "I know."

"But i love ya." You admit, smiling at him.

He smiles right back, his big goofy grin giving you butterflies. "I love you too, Y/N."

You plant a kiss on his lips, making his heart and yours do backflips.

This was where you wanted to be, with Elijah.

This was your dream.

--
Ok... sooooo that happened XD THE CRINGEEEE- im not okay XD welp Elijah is my crush rn, so his will definitely be sappy and kissy and stuff XD also on another note for some reason I pictured this in Granny's house, but the house looked nice XD idek why

Hope yall enjoyed!

Fetus out! :3