Preference: The Dog(s) You Adopt

Denis:

»Hank & Star«Hank is 10 years old, and Star is 6

»Hank & Star«
Hank is 10 years old, and Star is 6. Hank, being the older one, is a bit more tired and not as playful as Star is. Hank has some medical problems (poor pup), and he's pretty expensive to take care of, but Denis and you fell in love with him so money really wasn't a problem. Star, however, is Hank's energetic little sister. Even though they aren't related, the two drive each other nuts just like siblings (though they still love each other, and sometimes are caught asleep in the same bed all cuddled up) they're both very loving and are perfect for you and Denis.

Braden:

»Jacky«L O U D

»Jacky«
L O U D. Thats one word to basically sum up this dog. He never really stops barking and honestly it drives you and Braden up the wall. He's lucky he's adorable. But one of the reasons you both love him, is because he's a tiny little genius. His previous owners started training him when he was a puppy, and when you two adopted him at age 5, he was as smart as a whip and new a lot of commands. Though, he's pretty stubborn, so he never listens to the command "no barking"

Alex:

»Bruno«Bruno's a giant, but he's sweeter than sugar

»Bruno«
Bruno's a giant, but he's sweeter than sugar. He seems intimidating- mostly because of his size- but he's actually a huge scaredy cat- er, dog. Balloons, loud noises, other dogs, basically anything scares him. Alex brought him home after a week of being in your new house together. He was the perfect edition to your little family, and since he wasn't even a year old when you got him, you had no idea how big he would get.

Elijah:

»Lila, Jake & Belle«Honestly Elijah's soul left his body the moment you texted him that picture of these three cuties

Honestly Elijah's soul left his body the moment you texted him that picture of these three cuties. He said they were adorable and he wished they were your pups. You smiled to yourself as you peered into the backseat at the three newly adopted puppies.

"You ready to go see your new home?"

Cue Elijah's freak out when you brought them home. He loved them all to pieces, but you knew who he sort of favored: Lila and Bella. The girls were his "Little Princesses" as he put it. Of course, he asked you not to tell any of his guy friends he called his dogs "princesses". It was the cutest thing to watch him play with his girls. But Jake, of course, was a serious mama's boy. He latched onto you the moment he saw you. Seriously though. If he's laying on your lap and Elijah tries to get some attention from you, Jake immediately goes into attacc mode™️. He wont bite anybody, but he'll growl at Elijah until he goes away.

Sub:

»TJ«This little bean is honestly the most wild, crazy, spazzy little doggo EVER

»TJ«
This little bean is honestly the most wild, crazy, spazzy little doggo EVER. He's very outdoorsy, so you had to get a fenced in yard so he could run and play. Though, the fence barely stops him. He digs like 836363738 holes every day and escapes for a while. Honestly y'all don't even really get worried anymore, he always comes back. He's also a HUGE foodie. He's always begging for your food and scarfs his own down in 0.001 seconds. He's honestly bestest boi and acts like he's a baby, even though he's 7.

~~~

I UWUED SO HARD WHILE WRITING THIS PLS HELP

ok bye luv u 💜