Preference: How He Introduces You To The Fans

AYE SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING FOR 83364637 YEARS

LOTS OF STUFF HAS BEEN GOIN ON AND IVE BEEN PRETTY INACTIVE

WELP HERES A REQUEST I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO LAST YEAR BUT GOT DISTRACTED

Denis:
On a Roblox gameplay on his channel. He'll start the video like normal, being weird and such, but then suddenly, a head will pop up behind him (you), scaring the crap outta Denis. He introduces you as "the love of his life", gives you a big kiss on the cheek, and you drag another chair into the office and play with him.

Braden:
Like Denis, he introduces you over a video. A QnA, to be more specific. You and he answer questions about your relationship, how long youve been together, things like that.

Alex:
Over Twitter. He posts a picture of you two together, and puts a long caption talking about how much he loves you and how much you mean to him. Aaaand everybody immediately starts making 8273646372728 fanfics shipping yall together. It gets weird fast.

Elijah:
On Instagram. He posts a picture of you being a crackhead and dancing around like a loon in the background, while all you see of Elijah is his smiling eyes in the corner of the screen.

"Lol look at this cute little moron. I lub her tho"

Aaaaaand the fandom explodes, so he responds to all the comments:

"Well uh shes mah girlfriend hehe i forgot to say that oops"

Sub:
Over Twitter, much like Alex he posts a picture of you, saying "my gorgeous girlfriend. I love you, baby"