Preference: How You Break Up

Denis:
His parents don't approve, and that drives a wedge between you guys. You start to fight more often out of pure stress inflicted by his parents' constant rudeness. Eventually, you both decide that you're better off as friends. You part ways on somewhat chill circumstances.

Braden:
A big misunderstanding. You plan a big surprise for him -a new dog- and the man you're getting the dog from comes over for a home inspection to make sure the pup is going to a good home. Braden sees you and him from outside as he's coming home, and sees the two of you hug (he was about to leave, and you and he had been talking for a while about the dog and other things so you were becoming friends) and he immediately gets super jealous. But the worst thing he did, was never even speak to you about it. He just assumed you were cheating and he went crazy inside, so he kept it from you.
He begins to act strangely.. way less affectionate, cold, and irritable. Eventually, you confront him about it, and he explodes. He doesn't say exactly why hes angry, but he does tell you he's "had enough" and that "he's done trying" and he storms out. He comes to collect his things two days later.

Alex:
He moves to America for a job, and the long distance relationship is too hard for you both to handle. Eventually, it gets too stressful and you part ways.

Elijah:
He meets Cayla Brady on vacation, and they become friends. He eventually develops feelings for her, but doesn't wanna hurt you so he stays. You finally realize he's falling for her, and with a heavy heart you tell him to go to her. Because if you truly love someone, you should let them go.

Sub:
He likes minecraft better than he likes you lmbo

~~~

IM SORRY THIS WAS SO BRUTALLY SAD SIDHFNJDDJW OOF

except for sub's idek what that was JHDH

HERE HAVE A CUTE PICTURE OF SKOOPY TO CLEANSE YOUR SOUL

okie bye i luv u all :3