~~~Corl~~~

(S A P AND A N G S T MY BOYOS. SAAAAAAPPPPPPP AND AAAAAAANNNNGGGGSSSSTTTTTT- okay i'll stop XD)

~Corl~

You walk down the sidewalk, clutching your arms as you try to make your way through the rain. The tears on your face mixes with the rain water as it soaks your clothes.

"I cant believe he did this.." you wonder to yourself, the emotions swirling in your mind making it hard to really think straight.

You run your fingers through your wet hair, keeping it out of your face.

As you slowly trudge through the rain, you can hear splashing, running footsteps getting louder and louder behind you.

Braden.

You turn around, seeing a soaking wet Corky Boi racing right towards you.

You shoot a sad but angry glare at him and turn back around, stepping away again.

A moment later, Braden steps right in front of you, making you stop in your tracks.

"What is it now, Braden? Come to tell me you have another girl i dont know about?" You bark, venom lacing your words. You immediately regret it the moment the words leave your mouth.

"Y/N, how many times do i have to tell you! I NEVER cheated on you and I never would!" He pleads. You could see clear as day his red puffy eyes, the red tear tracks down his cheeks, the desperation in his voice. Even in the dark on a rainy night, you could see it all perfectly.

He was telling the truth.. that girl wasn't what you thought.

But you're too stubborn to see that he loves you with all of his heart, and that absolutely all of him belongs to you.

"Then how do you explain that? Hm? How do you explain that girl KISSING you?!" You holler, more tears threatening to spill.

"I told you already! She forced herself on me!" He repeats, exhausted.

His words stung- you still think hes lying. You and him have been together for almost a year, and yet here he is, lying.

Or so you think.

"I..." you struggle with your words, but soon the perfect ones come to you.

"I-I cant trust you.. im sorry."

"Really?! One misunderstanding and you cant trust me anymore?! We've known each other for years, and dated for almost a year! How can you turn on me this fast?!" He sobs, tears flooding from his ocean blue eyes.

Your heart shatters at the sight. Because through all this.. even when you suspect cheating.. you still love him more than life itself. And it absolutely kills you to see him this way.

You feel like he somehow ripped out a part of you.. stole it from you. And no matter what happened he would never return it. It aches. It aches somewhere deep inside that, until now, you didnt know could ache.

"I-I'm sorry, okay!" You burst out, sobs interrupting your every word.

"Im sorry t-too... for all of this." He apologizes, looking you right in the eyes.

"But.. i swear.. i swear on my life that i never have or ever will cheat on you. I love you, Y/N, i love you so much." He confesses.

You could swear your heart stopped beating for a moment.

You both just look at each other, completely shocked at what he just said.

I love you. That was the first time either of you ever said that. You didnt know he felt that way...

You feel so guilty. So angry at yourself for not believing him in the first place.. but it was too late. You cant take back the things you said.. how you pushed him away.

"W-what did you just say..?" You whisper, stunned.

He stutters and "uhm"s and "uh"s for a minute or two, his naturally rosie cheeks turning an even darker shade of red.

"I..... I love you." He repeats, a small smile tugging at his lips.

Your eyes widen, your heart beating two times as fast.

Your eyes fill with tears again, grinning at the sweet boy in front of you.

"I love you too.." you reply, your heart almost bursting with love for him.

You both laugh for no real reason, wrapping your arms around each other's soaking wet frames. You squeeze him into you, and he does the same. There's literally no such thing as "closer" right now.

"I-I'm so sorry, Braden.. I.. I should've-" you sob into his shirt, trying so hard to get your words out, but it all comes out a hiccup-y mess.

He runs his fingers gently through your hair, soothing you. "Shhh... calm down, its okay... nothing to forgive. Shhh..."

You take a few moments to calm your breathing, and he continues to softly hush you into your hair, tightening his grip on your waist.

After a moment, you pull apart slightly, but your arms are still wrapped around each other. You both realize just how soaking wet and cold you are, and giggle a little at your obliviousness.

"Cmon, lets get home and warm up." He suggests sweetly, putting an arm across your shoulders, walking back along the sidewalk.

"We're gonna need like five hundred fans to dry off." You laugh, shivering a bit.

"Y'know what, you might be right."

--
*finishes chapter* *collapses in heap on floor* okAY S0. I SPEnt a miLLIOn hOuRS oN tHIs sTuPID chApTer. LAwrd dO i nEEd sLeep- but issues aside, I'm actually really proud of this chapter, and I hope yall enjoy it :3 this was for all them Corl fangirls out there!

Ima go get sum food cuz im currently starving.. maybe start work on the next chapter..
*rolls into kitchen*

Fetus out! :3