Preference: When You're On Your Period

Denis:
A big sweet pea. He honestly has no idea what to do, he'll usually say he doesn't have a clue when it comes to lAdy thINgs, but in the end he really comes through. He uses that big brain of his to figure out exactly what you need at all times. Need a heating pad? He gotchu. Pain killers? He goTchu. Tissues? He's got like 8373637 boxes don't worry. Chocolate and a sappy movie? Boi do i need to even say it. And when you need nothing but some cuddles, he's right there to be the big spoon with a cozy fuzzy blanket.

"Deni-"

*sprinting across the house* "i am coMING MY LOVELKSKASN-"

Braden:
Being the sensitive lil bean he is, he just showers you with love, affection and support. He also tries to make you laugh and usually succeeds in doing so. Sometimes when you're having a mood swing, you'll lash out by accident and the poor thing will be pouting all day long. Although, once you apologize he perks right back up. So to sum up he's a precious sweet squish pls protect him.

Alex:
Lowkey had no idea what a period was, but he still tries his best to make you feel better.

"Haha whats a period"

"Alex are you fr"

Elijah:
C O N F U S E D. He gets scared when you suddenly are angry at him, and he asks what's wrong. You just burst out crying, which only makes him more confused and now really worried that he did something to upset you. Once you explain it to him, he just sprints out of the room suddenly. You sit there shocked until he comes back with possibly all the contents of the fridge in his arms.

"Is this enough, or do we need more chocolate?"

"......why are you so cute holy crap."

Sub:
*makes a joke about periods*

"sub shut up"

"Oh you're right. Those kinds of jokes aren't funny... period."

"DID YOU JUST-"

~~~

I feel like im gonna regret making this in the middle of the night

Is the grammar off? I feel like its somewhat messed up

I guess i can edit it later if its wrong

*shrug*

Welp byeee luv yall dont forget to luv yourselves

*yeet*