Rudeness!

9:40 a.m.

I sat in the crowded lunchroom peeling an orange.

"Wassup girl" my former bestfriend Alexis said walking up to the table that sat far back of the lunchroom.

"Hey, girl what happened yesterday?" I asked remembering we were suppose to go grab something to eat from the mall.

"Oh.. girl Trevon fine ass is what happened" Alexis said excitedly opening her juice.

     Trevon was Alexis crush since middle school. I guess he decided to talk to her after she lost so much weight. "Oh he came to get you?".

"Yeah, he took me to the Boiler 65".

"Nicee"

Our lunch period wasn't that long, so after the bell rung we headed to our class. Ms. Thomas taught English. It was basically the class we did what we wanted to do. Shit she didn't care as long as our work was getting done.

"So what's been up with you?" Alexis asked me.

"Oh nothing, I met this dude" I dryly said. I started biting my finger nails. It's like talking about him made me nervous for some reason.

"Name? School? Where he live?" Alexis questioned.

This bitch was too damn nosy.

"Well his name is Rashad, he twenty one and he live somewhere in this area I'm not sure" I told her.

"Twenty what? Girl you got you a older nigga?" Alexis said laughing.

I laughed with her.

"Yeah I guess you can say that". I said sketching in my notebook.

"Okay class partner up" Ms. Thomas yelled out.

We had to do an assignment in twos. So me and Alexis worked together. The whole time her ass was texting Trevon. After we finished, the class was basically over.

After last period I exited the building as soon as the bell rung. I was ready to get out of there. The day kind of flew by or maybe I was thinking about Rashad to much and wasn't really paying attention to the time or anything else.

I began my walk to pick Fall up from school. When a black Nissan pulled to the side of me. When he rolled down the window he had a big smile on his face. It was Rashad. He looked so good.

"Where you going? I can't have you walking by yoself." He said stopping his car.

I smirked.

"So now you stalking me?" I asked walking over to his car and getting in.

He ignored my question. "So how yo day going so far ma?" He asked.

"Okay, kinda flew by but at the same time it was long as hell" I said pulling my phone out checking Instagram.

"Oh that's cool. Where you bouta go? You coming with me?" He asked looking over at me.

"I was on my way to get my sister from school" I said texting Fall telling her to come outside.

"Where her school?".

"I'll take you there." I told him.

We pulled up to Fall's school and there she was walking out. She was basically my twin, just a younger version. She looked just like me but her eyes were lighter like a hazel tone.

"Hey y'all" she smiled getting into the car.

"Wassup lil girl" Rashad said.

"Hey you got homework?" I asked her.

"No, do you?".

Rashad laughed.

Very funny.

We pulled up to our house. Fall immediately got out and rushed up the stairs.

"You hungry?" Rashad asked while we sat in my driveway.

"Uh, naw I'm okay" I said scrolling on Instagram.

"So wassup you gone be my girl?" He looked over at me and licked his lips.

Girl? Whatever that meant.

"I'm not really looking for a relationship right now" I told him. Even though it was something about him that I really liked. Something was telling to me hold back, don't let my guard down and take things slow.

He nodded.

"I respect that. Hopefully I can win you over. I ain't like them other niggas, ima treat yo ass right" he told me while he patted his chest.

I nodded.

"Well whenever that day comes we'll see".

"I'm finna go get some food you riding?" He asked.

I told him yeah then we pulled off down the street. He turned some music on.

We pulled up to Burger King.

"Yeah let me get a number two" he said to the lady on the microphone.

"Okay seven dollars even" she said back.

We pulled up to the first window and he handed her the money.

"Thank you" the girl said smiling.

He smiled back.

"What's yo name?" She asked before shutting the window.

"Rashad, and yours?".

Even though he wasn't my boyfriend that was definitely rude of him. I wanted to slap the shit outta him.

"Sabrina, can I have your number?" She asked hanging out the window.

Before he could speak I interrupted.

"No you can not. Now let's go" I said bending over to the right side so she could see me.

She laughed then close the window. He looked at me with a smirk. I ain't find shit funny.

When we pulled up to the second window they gave him his food, he pulled off and sat in the parking lot.

"Why you so mean?" He asked throwing a fry in his mouth.

"Mean? Why you so rude?".

"Rude how? You just told me you wasn't looking for a relationship which means we're both single right?" He questioned with a smirk.

I didn't say anything instead I picked up his drink and sipped on it.

"You could've gotten your own" he told me.

"I don't want my own, I just want some of yours clearly".

He threw his head back and laughed.

After we left from Burger King we pulled back up to my house.

"Ima come back to get you later" he told me.

I nodded then opened the car door attempting to get out. He grabbed me and wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a tight hug.

"See you Summer" he said smiling releasing me.

I smiled then exited the car.

When I made my way upstairs I found Fall asleep on the couch. I walked into the kitchen and made me a hot pocket then sat on the couch next to her.

"I like him" Fall said waking up.

I smiled.

"Me too".

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨