Bitch.

I had a long fun ass weekend with the bestie. She is crazyyy but I love her ass lots. I was standing in the drive thru waiting for the next car to pull up when I noticed a black Nissan pulls up. When the window rolled down I almost pissed my pants.

"How much is it?" Rashad said searching for his money in his arm rest.

"Seven dollars" I spat out.

When he recognized my voice he looked up. I noticed he was alone.

"Uh here you go" he said handing me a fifty dollar bill.

I grabbed it and quickly shut the window. I counted out his change and handed it to him.

"Keep the change" he said.

"Thanks" I said reaching to shut the window.

"Wait, can we talk?" He asked.

"About?" I questioned.

"Summer please don't play dumb" he told me.

"Play dumb about what? There's nothing to talk about" I said raising my voice.

"Ima ask you one more time Summer. Can we talk?" He said again.

Was that supposed to be a threat?

"No we can not! Goodbye it's people behind you" I said.

He looked at me and smirked then sped off. I don't even think he got his food. The fuck he thought this was?

Thirty minutes later

"Summer?" Angela called out.

I walked to the back into the little office where my manager was.

"We no longer need your services." She said with a blank expression on her face.

"What? Why?".

"My boss son ordered. I'm just doing my job" she simply said.

Now I was heated.

"The fuck you mean? I've been working my fucking ass off!" I yelled.

"Ms. Jones gather your belongings and please exit the building" she said.

I was completely lost at this point. I stormed out slamming the door. I grabbed my shit and walked out of the building. I noticed Rashad car parked in the parking lot. I kept walking.

"Summer!".

I didn't stop. I was so embarrassed. Then I heard footsteps running up behind me.

"You need a ride baby?" He asked.

I ignored him and walked across the street. He stopped following me.

"Didn't I ask you to talk to me? Now yo lil job? It's gone dumb bitch!" He yelled out.

My heart completely dropped. I raced back across the street.

"What you just say?" I asked wondering if I just heard that wrong.

"You heard me".

So I did hear it right. With that I swung on him striking him right in the cheek bone.

"Who's the bitch now" I said walking away.

I felt him grab me by my hood jerking me backwards.

"Rashad get the fuck off me!" I yelled.

"You coming with me rather you like it or not" he said picking me up and walking to his car.

I was trying to get free but I knew if I did to much he would've dropped me right on my face. He threw me in the car and got in. Before I could gather everything and get the door open he already sped off. He was going seventy miles per hour when he was supposed to be going thirty.

"Gone head and kill us" I yelled.

"As long as we die together baby".

I frowned. I was disgusted by this side of him. He sped onto the freeway and hopped in the fast lane. We were on the freeway for about thirty minutes. I was getting annoyed.

"Where are we going?!" I said.

He ignored me. About ten minutes later we pulled up to a house. It was nice.

"Get our the car".

I just sat there.

"Or ill get you out myself" he said turning the car off.

He sat there for a minute then got out the car and walked to my side.

"Don't touch me" I said gathering my things and getting out the car.

He turned around and walked up the driveway of the nice house.

"Let's go!" He yelled.

I don't know who the fuck he was talking to. I took my good ole time. When I entered the house it was amazing. It was the best house I've ever seen. He sat his keys down on the counter. I was thinking about picking them up and running out the door but I didn't know how to get home from here. Instead I followed him upstairs.

"Here, go take a shower. The first door on the right" he said handing me a big shirt.

Even though I didn't wanna do what he said. I needed to get in the shower it's been a long day for me. I walked down the hall and entered the bathroom. I took all my clothes off and entered the hot shower. I scrubbed everywhere. I guess I was in the shower for to long because I heard a knock at the door. I ignored it and washed off. When I got out I dried off with the towel Rashad gave me. I put on the T-shirt. My hair was a mess so I just pulled it up into a high ponytail and exited the bathroom.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨