Condom Chronicles.

Rashad POV

"The type of shit you pull? Let that would've been me".

"For the millionth time Rashad I didn't know he would be there!".

"That's why yo ass was thirty to stay there huh?".

She rolled her eyes and tilted her head back. As If I'm the irritating one.

"We've been arguing about this for a hour going in circles. I already told you I didn't know!".

"Alright Summer. It's cool".

I reached for my jacket and grabbed my phone off the night stand.

"Where you think you going?".

"To clear my mind. I'll be back".

"At twelve at night Rashad? You always running away from shit".

"Running away from what?! You said what you had to say fuck you mean" I yelled while turning to face her.

"Whatever Rashad".

"Right whatever".

I turned around then walked down the stairs. I looked around for my car keys. This nigga Demetrius always touching shit. I ran back upstairs and found them laying in the middle of his bedroom floor. I walked back downstairs then outside and hopped into my car.

I was about to pull off when I got a call from Winter.

"Wassup?".

"I thought you was gone pull up? You to busy with the wifey?".

I laughed. "Naw man. Send yo addy".

"Aight".

I pulled off and hopped on the freeway. She sent her address and I put it in my GPS. It took twenty minutes to get there. I called her and told her to come outside. She told me she wanted me to come in. I already knew what type of timing she was on. She missed this dick.

I got out and walked up her stairs. She opened the door looking better than ever. She wore this silky robe that fit just right on top of her body. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Wassup shorty" I finally said.

"Hey" She said reaching out for a hug.

I gave her a long tight hug.

"You miss me?" I asked.

"Yo dick? Yeah".

I laughed.

"Man you something else".

She shut the door behind me and walked towards her stairs. I followed.

When we reached her bedroom. She slipped off her robe revealing her nude body. Damn.

I reached in my pocket for my condom.

"I hope you not putting that condom on".

Bitch what?

"What you mean? Of course".

"For what? I'm not good enough? We never wore a condom" she said while tugging at my pants.

"That's because we were ina relationship Winter".

"Whatever".

She laid back on the bed. I stepped out of my jeans pulled the condom back and slid in. She pulled me down closer to her and I went deeper.

"Damnn" she moaned.

I went faster and faster. "I'm finna cum daddy" she moaned.

I sped up even faster. When I seen she came, I came right after. I was exhausted. I rolled over and laid there catching my breath.