Choices.

Rashad POV

Here I was, having sex with Winter but thinking about Summer. I haven't seen my son in months. I've tried contacting Summer. I even went over her house a few times. She never came to the door. This bitch was tripping all over again. All because I don't wanna be in a relationship with her. I can't lie I miss having her around and it's better for our son to be a family but it's a lot that come with that girl.

"I loovee you Daddy".

I froze up. I didn't know what to say because honestly I don't think I loved Winter. I mean I got feelings and shit fa' her but love her? No. I kept stroking going deeper in her guts. All I thought about was Summer and my son. Winter pussy ain't have shit on Summer's. Her shit wasn't tight but it wasn't loose. I mean It was cool.

After our session she hopped in the shower while I laid down in my bed. I was thinking non stop about Demetrius then all of a sudden something was telling me to go over Summer crib at that very moment. I got up and threw my clothes on.

"I'll be back later".

When I got to my car I unlocked my doors and hopped in. I was hoping Summer would open the door because this time was gone be different. I tried being nice and shit but it's gone get ugly for her this time.

When I pulled up to her house I seen her car parked so I knew she was home. I got out and knocked on her door. Seconds later she opened it. I immediately pushed through knocking her to the side.

"Rashad! Get out"

"Where my son at?" I said looking around. I noticed a ton of boxes everywhere.

I walked into her room finding him sleep. He looked so peaceful. I gently picked him up.

"You coming with me".

"Rashad you can't just come in here demanding shit!" She spoke walking into the room.

"Man I ain't see my son in months because of you".

I walked back to the front almost falling over one of the boxes. "Why you got all these damn boxes?".

"Rashad I'm going to ATL with Fall in a few weeks".

I laughed. "Naw foreal why you got all these boxes?".

When I noticed her not smiling. I knew she was serious. I reached down and opened one of them. It was packed with Demetrius things.

"You not taking my son nowhere so you might as well dump everything out them hoes".

"Rashad I'm getting a fresh start and there is absolutely nothing here that me and my son care about".

I stared her up and down. "I care about y'all though and I know you care bout me".

She sighed and sat down. I sat down next to her.

"What's the issue man? Ill fix it" I said already knowing the answer to that.

"You made yo choice a few months ago so stand on it. You obviously didn't care about me or my son so why you here now?".

"Look Summer, if I gotta break up with that hoe for you to stay here with my son then I will".

She looked up at me.

"Rashad I already talked to my Aunt she paid for our flight already".

"Well tell her I'll send some money down there. You ain't going nowhere so grab a few outfits y'all coming to my crib".

I put Demetrius in his car seat and walked him outside to put him in my car. I waited on Summer for about ten minutes when she finally came outside with four bags in her hands. I was surprised she gave in due to the incident that happened a few months back.

"You need help?".

"No I got it".

I popped my trunk for her then she got in the car. I don't know why but shit felt weird. Me and Summer haven't had sex in a year, we haven't been together in a year so everything felt weird. I love Summer, no doubt about it but I don't know if I can put up with her shit she got a lot of changing to do before we do anything.

Summer POV :

When we pulled up to Rashad house I noticed two cars were parked. So that meant Winter was here.

"Sit in the car I'll be back alright?".

Before I could answer he got out the car then went into his house. I waited about ten minutes.

"What the fuck he think this is?" I got out the car and grabbed Demetrius.

When I entered the house I heard yelling coming from upstairs. I followed the voices.

"Bra I can't do this nomore why can't you just leave?".

"I have nowhere else to go Rashad".

"Well I don't know what to tell you. My baby momma and my son staying here now so you gotta bounce".

"I'm confused because this morning we were okay. Why all of a sudden you got different feelings?".

I walked in and both of their eyes darted on me and my son.

"Are you serious Rashad?" She said looking back at him.

"Me and my son kind of tired so can y'all wrap this up?" I yawned.

"Bitch take you and your son downstairs before shit get outta hand because I spared you last time out of respect for Rashad but how I'm feeling right now!? It's best you leave!"

Whatever that meant.

I laughed. "Rashad can you speed this shit up?".

He looked at me then at Winter.

"I'll bring you yo shit later. Come on" He said grabbing her arm.

She tried pulling away but he had a firm grip on her arm. I moved out the way while he pulled her out the room.

"Home sweet home".

I laid on the bed with Demetrius. He was already sleepy so it didn't take long for him to sleep. After he was, I fell asleep right after holding him tight.

When I woke up I was laying under Rashad who was sleep and now shirtless. I looked down and Demetrius was still sleep. It was dark outside now I noticed on the cable box it read 10:38 p.m. Damn I been sleep for six hours. I got up and stretched. I didn't wanna' admit it but I missed Rashad so much. It's like he had a spell on me. It didn't matter what he did, I always find myself back with him. I walked to the bathroom to pee.

"Where you going?" Rashad said stretching his body out.

"The bathroom".

After I peed I walked back into his room.

"Summer we got a lot to talk about and I think now is the perfect time to do that".