Ride fa me.

Summer POV

"So you just bouta leave me?" Mike said standing up.

I looked over at Rashad then back at him. I didn't wanna choose between them. It wasn't that It was a hard decision, It's just I rather.. not.

"Let's go. I ain't gone say it again" Rashad mumbled walking towards the exit.

"I'll talk to you later" I said to Mike before walking away.

I walked into the parking lot and got into his car.

He slammed his door then sped off. "So this how we moving right?".

"You been moving like this since we met each other Rashad. Now that I'm doing it, it's a problem?".

"Bitch my son in yo' stomach. Your almost due, you all chillin' in McDonald's looking stupid, got that nigga hand on yo stomach like it's his. Summer don't make me kill that nigga cause you wanna get back at me".

He never looked over at me. He kept his eyes straight ahead. I could tell by the way he was speaking he was fighting between staying calm and getting angry.

"Rashad I don't have time for this. We haven't talked in months why you now just tryna pop up?".

"Haven't talked?! Bitch I been tryna find you for months!" He yelled making eye contact with me.

His eyes cut me like a knife. He hit the corner hard, causing me to fly to the left.

"Rashad watch how you driving while me and my baby in this car or I'll get out!".

I looked down at my phone. I got a text message from Mike. I instantly started feel bad about what just occurred. It read.

Mike : Damn that's how you doing a nigga?

Summer : Like what? I didn't want anyone to get shot & I knew he wouldn't hesitate if I didn't leave with him. Trust me Mike I'm done with him.

Mike : Yeah aight, hmu when you on yo way.

I was about to text back and say okay when my phone got snatched out of my hand.

"You don't hear me talking? You texting niggas in my face?".

He rolled down his window and threw my phone out onto the freeway.

"Rashad what are you doing! Take me to Ravens house now! It's nothing we got to talk about I swear on my life I'm done with you!".

He hit the gas speeding up. When we got off the freeway I noticed this was the direction going towards his house.

"I'm not going in there".

"I'll make you".

Without another word he pulled up to his house and got out of the car and started walking on my side.

"Rashad leave me alone".

He opened the door and yanked me out of the car. He pulled me up his stairs and into his house. When we got in he threw me on the couch.

"I'm pregnant. If I loose my baby over this, you gone loose yo life Rashad I promise".

He laughed. "And who gone make that happen? Yo buster boyfriend? Na' I doubt it" he chuckled.

"Why am I here? We're done Rash-".

He grabbed my throat and lifted me off my feet.

"Didn't I tell you, your never leaving me? You not done until I say we is".

I kneed him in the balls and he let me drop to the ground. "Bitch you tripping" He yelled holding his dick.

I walked over him and grabbed his car keys off the counter. Before I could take a step Rashad was grabbing me by my ponytail.

"Rashad get off of me!".

"Sit down man!".

He through me back on the couch and sat on the table in front of me.

"Can you just chill Summer? Please man?".

I sat up and pulled my shirt down.

"Wassup Rashad".

"So I can't be apart of my son life?".

"No Rashad. He have a father".

"A father? Summer you gone make me take his man life. Can you stop playing with me?".

"I'm serious Rashad. You couldn't step up so somebody else did".

"Step up?! Bitch I did everything for you!".

"Not talking about material things and you know that".

"Because I slipped up a couple times?".

"A couple?" I laughed. "I'm ready to go".

Rashad POV

Damn so she really had feelings for this nigga? She was basically choosin him over me. I definitely had to handle that.

"You know what. I can't keep chasing somebody that don't wanna be caught. Let's go". I said grabbing my car keys from her walking towards the door.

She got up and followed me. There was nothing else to do. I had to let her be free.

I got into my car and waited on her. When she got in I sped off.

I pulled up to Ravens house and she looked over at me.

"Damn no goodbye?".

"Na I'm straight".

She looked at me for a few seconds then got out the car. I pulled off and jumped back on the freeway.

Summer POV

I knocked on the door. At first nobody answered. I was about to walk off when Mike opened it. I didn't know what to say.

"Come in ma". He said moving out the way.

I walked in and sat on the couch.

"Naw come back here".

He walked to the back where his room was and I followed him.

"So wassup? What you gone do?". He asked me.

"You see me sitting right here right?".

He stared at me for a minute then a smile appeared on his face. I smiled back.

"That's all I wanted to hear baby".

He leaned over and kissed me.

"I'm sorry about that. I had no idea he would come there and do all that. You know me and him haven't spoke for  months. I figured he'd just moved on".

"I understand. I've been through this before. Just as long as you riding fa' me and not doing no green shit then we cool".

I nodded.

"Now let me get some love".

I leaned in and kissed him passionately. I know I wanted to be with him, it's just something about him that made my heart flutter.