Legal.

Rashad POV

"Keep yo eyes closed baby. Stop looking" I said grabbing the blind fold off the kitchen table.

"Their closed Rashad".

"Alright follow me".

I grabbed her by the waist and guided her to
my bedroom.

"Can I look now?".

"Yeah baby".

She removed her blind fold and her eyes lit up.

"Baby!!! What's this key for?" She said jumping up and down.

"Yo car outside." I said smiling.

Her eyes grew even bigger. I bought her PINK, bath & body works, couple pairs of shoes, clothes, shit even dresses & I bought her a 2019 Altima Nissan.

She opened her gifts. I loved that she appreciated everything.

"Baby go get ready I got us reservations. It's real nice". I said grabbing her from behind.

She turned around and kissed me. I stuck my tongue down her throat she started laughing.

"Ima be back baby" she said walking down the hall to the bathroom.

"Hurry up".

I couldn't wait to get up in that tonight. My baby was finally legal. I threw on my blue Ralph Lauren shirt and some g star pants. She had the same shade of blue that I had. I wanted us to kind of match.

"Baby I'm ready" Summer said coming into my bedroom.

I looked up from my phone. She looked gorgeous. She had her hair the way I liked and I could smell her scent from across the room.

"Let's go" I smiled.

We pulled up to this restaurant call Sir Daniels. It was fancy I guess.

"Reservations for two".

"Follow me" the waitress told us.

She took us upstairs to this table that I already had set out. It was rose petals everywhere, candles lit and bottles of champagne.

"I love you Rashad I swear".

Her eyes were sparkling, I loved putting a smile on her face. She looked gorgeous. Our lips met each other then she wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tight.

"I'll have the steak, strimp, and mash potatoes with a cup of ice" Summer told the waitress.

"The same for me".

I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I wanted to be inside of her so bad. I had us a hotel for the night. I wanted to skip dinner and head right to the hotel but I wanted it to be special for my girl.

"Happy birthday bestie!!!" I looked up noticing it was Dayday and Lexi walking up to our table. I invited them earlier. I could tell Summer put on a fake smile.

"Hey Lexi, why y'all here?" She questioned.

"Oh, Rashad invited us. You wanted to spend alone time? Cause we can leave".

"No, no sit down" Summer said.

Dayday sat next to me and Lex sat across. We called the waitress back over so they could order.

"I want the loaded potato extra sour cream please" Lex said.

"Me too & throw some ranch on it".

Lex face twisted up. "Ew".

Summer POV :

I sat there at the table remembering the stuff that took place at Dayday house not to long ago. Why would he even wanna come here? The shit is weird.