Chapter XVI- Right from the start

As taehyung carried his human through the hallway to their room listening to the youngers giggles as he kissed him all over the place on jungkook's upper body and neck just under his jawline. Taehyung walked over and sat down on the bed with human bun on his lap, holding him by his thighs to keep him in place.

Taehyung fell back onto the bed and landed on his back while jungkook sat on his lap with his hands on taehyung's chest. Taehyung rolled over as to flip them so that jungkook was under him. He let out a soft chuckle looking down at the flushed boy below him.

Jungkook pouted while looking up at the vampire with his eyebrows furrowed in a cute yet mad expression.

Taehyung dipped his head down and placed a soft kiss on the youngers cherry lips. jungkook closed his eyes and kissed back, turning his head a bit as their noses brushed against one another. Jungkook's light breathing fans on taehyung's nose and upper lip.

They broke apart with the human panting a bit. Taehyung lifted jungkook up and the ladder let out a cute little squeak as he was being picked up and placed against taehyung chest, while the vampire was leaning on the pillows on the top part of the bed.

Taehyung leant over to get the remotes for the tv on the wall opposite the bed. He lifts the remote so it was aiming at the tv properly. Turning it on and going to Netflix while jungkook watched quietly. Going into his account taehyung went through his list and chose a drama at random, the said drama was called cheo-yong ghost detective. From what taehyung had heard it was supposed to be good.

Hitting play on the start button both the human and the vampire got comfy resting on one another.

The younger watching intently at the screen and the vampire watching both his human's reactions to the episode and the episode itself.

After a while of watching the episode taehyung looked down at the younger and noticed jungkook unconsciously fiddling with the locket around his neck with his thumb and index finger while intensely looking at the tv screen.

“jungkook can I tell you something about that locket?” taehyung asked gaining the attention of the younger in his arms. Jungkook hummed then nodded while looking up at taehyung biting his lower lip in curiosity.

“if we were to put some of our blood on it, it'll be able to help me track you down if you are ever lost or taken from me” taehyung explained to the younger.

Jungkook nodded as he understood what taehyung was saying.

“should….should we put the blood on it now? I mean it's better to do it now than too late right?” jungkook asked while sitting up and looking at taehyung in the eye.

“yeah, it'll probably be for the best come to think of it” taehyung said with his eyebrows furrowed with a serious expression on his face. Taehyung licked up jungkook's hand and moved it so only the index finger was pointing out.

“I'm just going to nick your finger love then I want you to let a droplet fall on to the locket okay?” taehyung explained while jungkook nodded slowly.

Bringing Jungkook's finger to his lips he opened his lips and let one of his fangs press gently but hard onto the skin of jungkook's finger and make a small nick almost like a hole but more of a graze. Jungkook hissed at the slight pain but then grabbed the locket and let a droplet of his blood drip onto the sliver, watching as the blood dissolved into the metal.

Jungkook brought his finger to his lips as to suck away the blood that was on the top, It stung a bit but that meant it was in its healing process. Taehyung nicked at his own finger with a smaller hiss then let his darker more liquidity blood drip onto the locket, watching as it dissolved into the sliver.