Chapter XXVII- Powers?

t-tae...hyung?”

Taehyung eyes shot open from hearing a groan of his name to reveal, once dark brown ords but are now a beautiful ruby red colour looking back at him through soft dough eyes.

“k-kookie ? Oh my god baby you're awake” taehyung said with a smile and more tears started to fall.

“Taetae stop crying” jungkook said as he groaned trying he started to sit up slowly and cupped his hyung’s cheeks in his hands while wiping the salty tears that fell. Jungkook put his forehead onto his hyung’s and smiled his bunny like smile which now had two separate fangs where his canine’s once were. His skin a more moon pale than milky white but still contrasted with his cherry red lips.

“i'm not going anywhere hyung, I'll never leave you, I love you.” Jungkook said in a soft tone.

Taehyung pulled jungkook into a hug and then cupped jungkook's now red cheeks and push his lips to his in a sweet loving kiss. They broke apart for taehyung to say “ I love you too, my bunny” and kissed again.

They then heard an “awhh” a broke away blushing,

They forgot yoongi, hobi ,Jin and Namjoon hyung were there.

Taehyung and jungkook giggled and taehyung picked jungkook up bridal style and carried him as they got up and walked out the room through the big doors to the outside,out the big white front gates.

“hyung, my throat feels dry and….. it's burning. I need something to drink” jungkook said confused while rubbing his neck and gulping a bit while looking down.

“oh- this may come as a shock to you baby but, we'll need to get some blood for you to drink-- try not to worry but it'll be human blood, we get it from the hospital so we don't hurt anyone” taehyung said while chuckling and looking forward towards the namjin couple, yoongi and hobi .

“oh….. at least I won't have to hurt anyone” jungkook said then sighed while leaning his head on taehyung's shoulder as he got hosted up more in taehyung's arms.

Taehyung then chuckles more at how cute jungkook was acting before kissing jungkook's forehead making the latter blush. Once they get into the silver van they came in, namjoon opened the sliding door and taehyung climbed in with jungkook still in his arms sitting near the back with the younger in his lap.

Yoongi and hobi followed after them and closed the sliding door shut with a thud. Namjoon got into the driver's seat where he was before a long with him in the passenger's seat on his right.

“namjoon pass me a spare blood pack for jungkook here” taehyung asked holding the younger closer in his arms. Namjoon leant over and picked a spare blood pack from the box that was on the floor next to jins feet. He then passed it to yoongi who passed it to taehyung.

"here baby, drink" taehyung said softly to the younger on his lap as he gestured the blood pack to him. Jungkook hesitantly picked up the blood pack and gulp before bringing it up to his cherry lips. Opening his mouth he sunk his new fangs into the plastic and broke through to the blood inside. Closing his lips around it and closing his eyes he started to drink the crimson liquid inside, moaning at the flavor. It reminded him of a cold drink you would buy on a hot summer's day.

Taehyung watched as jungkook's facial expressions change from scrunched to soft and content. He rubbed his boyfriend's back as he drunk the crimson liquid. Clearly getting use to the flavor of the type of blood. The bag slowly getting more and more thin as jungkook drank from it. Pulling away from the now empty bag and opening his eyes, that were now a dark brown due to him drinking and not feeling thirsty anymore. There was some blood smeared on his lips and Taehyung noticed.