Chapter XXIV - It didn't go according to plan or any of them.

Taehyung watched as jungkook slept through the night. His beautiful pale skin glistened in the night as the moonlight shone on it, making him look ethereal. The contrast between his lips, hair and skin made the human look as if he was a doll. As the moon set and the sun rose shining through the curtains and into the room taehyung smiled softly as he watched the younger move in his sleep before sighing and settling again abit closer to taehyung's toned chest snuggling against it.

The vampires smile grew softly as he pushed jungkook's bangs off his face then leaning down and kissing his forehead softly, making the younger smile softly in his sleep. Taehyung hummed as he stroked jungkook's soft cheek with his thumb.

With a soft but heavy sigh jungkook fluttered his eyes open and let out a soft groan and pouted his eyes shutting again. Taehyung chuckled and smiled the leant down and kissed over the humans nose and cheeks making jungkook giggle and smile.

“how are you feeling hun?” taehyung questioned the younger as he rubbed jungkook's waist lightly. Jungkook hummed from the feeling.

“sore...down there..” he murmured while pouting. Taehyung coo'd and got up, pulling the covers off of them and picking up his human. Jungkook giggled as he leant against taehyung's board shoulder. His legs were hooked over taehyung's left arm and his back was being held by his right, in a bridal style way.

“Let's get you into a bath so Eunha doesn't pick up on what we did” taehyung pointed out earning a slap to the chest by jungkook but it wasn't painful it was only a light slap. The vampire chuckled as he walked them to the bathroom. Once there he placed jungkook on the close toilet seat. “Ah! Cold” jungkook exclaimed as he felt the cold plastic of the lid on his ass cheeks.

“sorry love, but it'll only be for a few minutes” taehyung said softly as he placed the plug into the bathtub and turned the taps on. He then turned to see bruises on jungkook's waist. “oh my god….im so so so sorry beautiful...I must of been too rough... .” Taehyung said to jungkook in a panicked tone as he rubbed over the bruises. Jungkook smiled softly and shook his head making his hair fall in front of his face.

“it's okay hyungie…. I…...i enjoyed it so i don't mind getting bruises…” jungkook stammered out softly while stoking taehyung's arm with his fingers. Taehyung let a small smile make its way to his lips as he pushed jungkook's bangs away from his eyes making the younger smile. Lightly kissing his neck taehyung then lifted jungkook up and placed him in the warm water. He then turned off the taps and placed a lavender bath bomb in the water and watched it turn purple.

Taehyung got up and grabbed two towels before placing them on the toilet seat and stepping into the water and pulling jungkook to lean against him cuddling him. Jungkook giggled and rubbed his face into taehyung's chest then sighed and let his arm drape over the vampires torso.

“are you feeling better now?”

“mhm yeah thank you, but I don't think I'll be able to walk properly” jungkook said giggling lightly closing his eyes. Taehyung chuckled which made his chest move abit causing jungkook to look up at taehyung and leaning up to place a kiss under his chin. After relaxing in the bath for a good while, taehyung got up and grabbed a towel then lifted jungkook up carefully and wrapping the towel around his small waist.  

Then carrying jungkook bridal style back into their room, then placing the younger gently on the bed then walking to the closet he grabbed a hoodie, black ripped skinny jeans and underwear. Turning back to jungkook he placed the clothes next to him. “do you want me to help or are you okay?” taehyung asked sitting in front of jungkook. “I should be okay, thank you” taehyung nodded then started to walk about and picked up all the clothes from the session they had last night.