Chapter XIX- What are we going to Do?

“do you to love one another like omma and mama did?”

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung as Eunha asked that question. Taehyung leant over and ruffled Eunha's black hair a bit causing her to giggle and replied with “yes Eunha we do” this made Eunha gasp and smile.

“are taehyung-oppa and jungkook-oppa going to adopt me!?” Eunha asked while giggling and looking at the two males. Taehyung looked to jungkook with a worried expression on his face. Jungkook contemplated his options and decided.

“ah well...yes! Yes we are!” jungkook said smiling at Eunha. She giggled and replied “yay”Then continued “ah can I call you appa and papa??”

Taehyung nodded when asked “who would be who?”

Eunha hummed cutely the pointed at jungkook “papa” and then pointed at taehyung “appa” they both smiled then Eunha said the weirdest thing.

“appa why does papa's blood smell good?” Eunha asked. Taehyung looked at jungkook in shock and jungkook looked back equally shocked.

“eunha can you say ahh for me?” taehyung asked nicely. She nodded and opened her mouth that showed….little fangs in the corners of her mouth.

“eunha was your omma a vampire?”taehyung asked

She giggled and nodded. “omma and mama both were!, omma told me that cause I was special I could still grow up like any other kid…..until I am seventeen  though….” She looked down sadly.

Jungkook looked over at taehyung with sadness in his eyes.  Taehyung just smiled then nodded as a ‘i know just wait’. “eunha...you know papa here is human and appa is like you” taehyung told the little girl who was still in jungkook's arms.

“OH so that's why papa's blood smells good and appa smells like me!” Eunha exclaimed happily. “Euhan there is no drinking papa's blood okay??” jungkook told Eunha while looking into her eyes. She nodded understanding.

“we should head back taehyungie, we can go on a date another time” jungkook told taehyung while holding the little girl close close to his chest.

Taehyung nodded then his eyes widened.

“Eunha-ah sweetie, when was the last time you dank any blood?” taehyung asked in a soft tone.

Eunha hummed while tilting her head a bit and scrunching her face in thought. “uhmm… I think it was...two days ago….I'm very thirsty appa” she replied pouting.

Taehyung hit his forehead lightly with his palm.

‘of course’ he thought ‘that's why jungkook's blood smell so good to her!!’ jungkook looked at taehyung in concern. “quickly let's get her back to the dorm and give her my last blood pack” taehyung said grabbing jungkook's hand and pulling him along with him back towards the dorm lobby.

As they were walking eunha gripped on to jungkook's tee-shirt and hid her face in his shoulder as he held her closer to himself. As they walked through the lobby doors and back to the dorm room taehyung noticed yoongi walking up to their dorm as well.

“ah taehyung,jungkook- who is this little one?” he asked pointing at the girl in jungkook's arms. His expression confused with one eyebrows raised.

“I'll tell you once we get inside and get her something to drink..” taehyung replied as he unlocked the dorm room door and opened it letting all four of them in.

“wait..? Did you say drink..?” yoongi asked confusingly as he watched jungkook  sit her down at the kitchen counter and getting a jar with a straw and lid on it from one of the cupboards and taehyung opening the fridge to get his last blood pack.