Chapter XXIX- A wild night. {S}

"Call Jin hyung to get eunha again and look after her until tomorrow, because it'll be a wild night" taehyung said huskily into jungkook's ear making the younger moan lightly while biting his lip. Nodding his head the younger pulled away and walking over to get his phone that was in the living room. He pressed jins contact as taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Hello? Jungkook?"

"Ah- hey Jin hyung ...uhm could you come and-ah..and pick up eunha for a sleepover?-ah" jungkook replied with small moans from Taehyung placing wet kisses along his neck and jawline.

"...wait..OMG TAEHYUNG CAN'T CONTROL HIMSELF CAN HE?? I DON'T WANT MY BABIES INNOCENCE TAKEN AWAY I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND!!" Jin shouted through the phone making jungkook move the phone away from his ear and goan lightly while flinching. He then brought the phone back to his ear only to hear beeping as if the call had ended.

"He'll be here soon.."

"I heard" Taehyung replied while stroking the youngers small waist with his big rough hand. "Sweetheart you're going to stay at uncle jins for tonight okay?" Jungkook told eunha sweetly. She nodded in reply with a bright smile and giggled happily.  

Soon a knock on the door was heard and taehyung unlatched himself from the younger before walking over to the door. Opening it he saw an annoyed jin standing there with his arms crossed and an eyebrow arched slightly glaring.

"Hehe...hey hyung"

"Don't 'hey hyung' me Kim Taehyung! I'm here for my granddaughter so her innocence is spared" Jin warned taehyung while pointing his index finger at him as if lecturing him.  

"Okay okay...eunha uncle jins here!" Taehyung shouted over his shoulder as he heard little giggles and footsteps come closer to them. "UNCLE JINN!!" Euhan giggled as he ran up to him. Jin leant down and picked her up smiling.

"Let's go watch movies and play little one" jin said as he walked away from the dorm. Taehyung closed the door as he smirked and turned around as he walked back to jungkook.

He wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and spun him around lifted jungkook up and over his shoulder making the crimson haired male squeak and giggle as he got carried to their room.

Walking through the bedroom door taehyung placed the younger on the bed then pushed him down onto the bed below him hovering over the boy below. Jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck and brought him for a passionate kiss slightly moaning as he felt taehyung grind onto him slowly both having their eyes tightly shut .

Taehyung hand ran down the sides of the crimson haired males body down to his waist and sliding down to the curve of his back as jungkook's back arched beautifully from the pleasant feeling of the older males hands traveling down his body. Jungkook's fingers brushed up against the hairs on taehyung's nape and moved his hand up and into the olders dark brown hair gripping it between his fingers.

Taehyung ran his tongue over the youngers lips making the younger whimper slightly while opening his mouth to let the others tongue inside. Jungkook moaned feeling the others tongue enter his mouth as they moved in sync with each other. Taehyung slid his other hand down to the bottom of the youngers shirt and moved it under the fabric touching his soft skin as he went up further towards the youngers sensitive  nipples.

Brushing his thumb over the right nipple, jungkook let out a whimpering moan as he moved his leg up and wrapped it around on of taehyung's hips. Taehyung parts from the kiss as a string of saliva drips down from his lips to jungkook's as he turns red. Taehyung then attacks jungkook's neck with kisses and those soon turn into nibbles and sucking. Jungkook lets out another whimpering moan closing his eyes as he tips his head back.