Chapter XVIII- What will happen to you when I go?

Taehyung lay there in bed watching as the moon set and the sun rose beautifully into the sky. His human sound asleep against him. Jungkook's head was resting over taehyung's quiet heart. Taehyung leant down and kissed over jungkook's head lightly a few times before kissing his forehead softly.

Taehyung looked over at the alarm clock saw it was eight am. Thinking it would be a okay time to wake jungkook up, he placed kisses along jungkook's cheeks and across his nose. This made jungkook smile softly in his sleep and sign slowly fluttering his eyes open. He smiled more as soon as he saw taehyung looking at him lovingly. Jungkook let out a soft yawn and covered his button nose with the back of his hand.

“bun, we should go out on a date today” taehyung suggested while smiling down at his human as he was waking up still. Jungkook smiled then nodded softly before sitting up and stretching his body a bit and groaning ruffling his hair. Taehyung chuckled at jungkook's cuteness and sat up to back hug the younger in front of him. Jungkook let out a cute squeak feeling taehyung's arms wrap around his waist.

“taaeee, let me go have a shower or no kisses during the date” jungkook threatened while pouting and sending a cute death glare at taehyung.  All he did was chuckle then left go to the glaring human in front of him. Taehyung watched as jungkook walked around the room getting his things together before walking out and to the bathroom across the hall.

Thinking he should do the same he got up and out of bed over to his closet and got a few articles of clothing before placing them neatly down on the bed then he walked out to the kitchen to get a blood pack from the fridge.

Opening the door he grabbed the second one there, this one being type A- the last one he had was type O, he preferred type A- but he didn't mind type O. Taehyung sank his fangs into the plastic and gulped and gulped and gulped down the crimson  irony tasting liquid.

He gripped it tightly in his hand and let out a hard sign. As soon as he has finished he heard the sound of footsteps on the ground he looked up and saw it was jungkook walking in and drying his hair with a towel.

“the....the bathrooms free if you want it tae” jungkook said to the vampire while ruffling his hair with the towel in his hands. Taehyung walked over and smiled before placing a kiss on jungkook's cheek before walking down the hall towards the bedroom getting his clothes then the bathroom jungkook had come from. As soon as jungkook was done drying his hair he walked back to the bedroom and chucked the towel into the basket.

Walking back to the living room he sat down on the couch and sighed. His stomach then growled saying it wanted food. Jungkook got up and walked into the kitchen deciding what to make. Humming he decided to make a nice fruit salad.

Getting the fruit that was there, which was an apple, banana, grapes, strawberries and blueberries. He cut up the apple and banana along with the strawberries and grapes cutting them in half and the apple into smaller cubes he placed everything into a bowl and got a fork out and started to eat, moaning at the taste of the fruit.

“cute moan babe”

Jungkook gasped in surprise before pointing angrily.

“..shut up..” he was glaring at taehyung with his soft bambi eyes. This made taehyung chuckle. “it was though...i wanna hear more at some point~” taehyung said teasingly “not….not gonna happen tae…..at least not yet anyway…”jungkook stammered out slowly while blushing and looking down at his food.

“not yet? Oooh so a possible session then??” taehyung said while wiggling his eyebrows. This made jungkook's eyes widen and he became from flustered. Then taehyung started chuckling. “ I'm only teasing you love, you know to get your mind off of…....you know”