Chapter XXX - epilogue

As the sun rises and shines through the windows, two bodies lay close to one another. The older running his fingers through the others red hair out of habit while the younger simply enjoys laying there in the warmth of the bed with his lover with his dough eyes closed in content and a small smile present on his face. Their bodies still pressed to one another's after their session pryer. No words were nor needed to be said during this cool morning.

"Jungkook" taehyung said breaking the silence of the room as he played with the engagement ring that lay on jungkook's ring finger. The younger opened his dough eyes and looked up at older with curiosity swimming in his eyes. Continuing taehyung started to stroke down the youngers left cheek with his thumb.

"...I'm so unbelievably happy I have you here with me bun, I waited so long for you...it was pure torture...month after month….year after year… centuries after centuries...i never stopped loving you...i never stopped trying to find you again. Because you're mine and will always be mine….

For a thousand years from now-" taehyung got cut off by his lover by saying "- and a thousand years more.. taehyungie...i love you so much and will never stop loving you" he finished sitting up and sitting on taehyung's lap as the older held his small waist.  

Taehyung smiled and grabbed his lover by the back of the neck pulling him down as he placed his lips onto jungkook's soft red ones in a soft passionate kiss. Taehyung moved one of his hands down towards jungkook's thigh and started to rub and squeeze it abit making the younger whimper a little. Taehyung pulled back and smirked as the younger whimpered and pouted.

"Go take a shower baby~" taehyung purred into jungkook's ear, still rubbing the youngers thigh softly. Jungkook giggled at the feeling when taehyung purred and nodded, giving a quick peck on taehyung's lips then getting up walking over to the bathroom limping a little.

Taehyung chuckled and shook his head slightly then shifted so his legs were on the edge of the bed. Saying up he walked around and picked up the disregarded clothes from last night's session and threw them in the hamber to wash later. Then he walked over and grabbed a clean pair of boxers and put them on them grabbing a new shirt as well as pair of boxers for his lover.

"Tae…"

Taehyung turned around and saw jungkook peeking his head out the door with a small smile. "Yes baby?" He asked turning his head more.

"Could...i get some clothes?" He asked while giggling making taehyung shake his head and carry a pair of clothes over to him. He then placed a quick kiss on the youngers lips.

"I love you~"

"I love you too taetae~"

Jungkook then shut the door and got changed while taehyung grabs a shirt and puts it on. Walking down the hall to the living room he hears a knock on the door. He then goes over and opens it to reveal.  

"Wow done already?" Yoongi asked teasingly while jimin laughs standing next to him. "Shut up" Taehyung replies with a chuckle and let's them in. "Anyway what are you two doing here?" Taehyung commented walking behind them both. Yoongi stops and jimin looks at him.

"Well…"

"Yoongi turned him" jungkook said aloud as he walked while slightly limping into the room drying his hair with a towel and walking over to taehyung. "How the hell did you know kid?" Yoongi asked in a dull tone while jimin was just shocked at the youngers comment. "I didn't until you said that...also I had a vision that you two were talking and yoongi agreed to something...so put two and two together" jungkook explained while feeling taehyung's arms wrap around his waist and his chin on his shoulder with little kisses being placed on his shoulder and neck lightly.