(3) Ment to Be

Rosaleen's POV

Brendon and I kissed for what seemed like hours. We soon pulled away from each other. "Um I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry, I get it if you leave," he said looking down. I pulled his face back up to look at my eye. I held his chin and kissed him lightly. He smiled. "I'm staying with you as long as I can, don't worry," I said softly. He smiled. "Well would you want some dinner, I have some food that my mom brought me," he said smiling. I smiled. "Yeah that would be great, I'm starving," I said smiling. He smiled and got up.

"Hey Rose," he said turning around. I stood up looking at him. He pulled me close and kissed me. "I don't understand how some one can break you down so much, you're such a beautiful girl, and you have a beautiful mind and spirit, don't forget that, ever," he said and kissed me. I smiled. "I won't Bren," I said.

-----------

We both got done eating the food his mom made and man was she a good cook. Brendon and I decided to go to bed. Brendon was laying in bed. I got in with him and cuddled up to him. I never want to leave him ever, he makes me feel so safe and needed.

-------------

-Next Day-

Brendon's POV

I woke up. I felt arms draped over my stomach and chest. I looked down to see Rose fast asleep. I smiled yo myself. Thank God it wasn't a dream. I thought. I laid there till she woke up. I saw her eyes flutter open. Then I saw her beautiful grey eyes. She yawned and smiled at me. I smiled back. She sat up and kissed me. She sat straddling my lap. She kissed me passionately. She soon pulled away smiling. "Well that's a nice way to start off a day," I said. She smiled and kissed me again.

---------

-Late that Night-

Rosaleen's POV

I changed to a nice dress. Caleb was gone. I went back down to Brendon. We decided to go out on a date.

-------

Brendon and I came back from our date. He kissed me passionately pushing me up against the wall next to the door. He kissed down my neck to my chest. He pulled the zipper down on my dress. He slid it off of my body. He kissed my neck even more. It was one of the most amazing feelings I've ever felt. He kissed and sucked at one spot and made me want to scratch down his back.

He smirked at me. "I love seeing you squirm your so eager," he said lowly. It made me want to cum right then and there. I've never felt like this before for a guy. He took my bra off. I undid his tie a little bit. He sat me down. I kissed his neck. He undid his tie completely. He looked at me in the eyes. His lip quivered lightly. "Um Rose I have a confession to make and please don't see me differently after I tell you it," he said. I nodded.

"I um kind of am into bdsm, so I get it if you don't want to go into it  with me I understand, it just makes me so horny, and on top of that I like being called Daddy, I get it if you don't like any of it, I just want to be seen as the dominate one, and such like a father figure," he said. I was shocked. 

"I've never done anything like that before, so I wouldn't know if I like it or not," I said. He nodded. "Let's just try some simple bdsm stuff for tonight," he said smirking. I smiled and nodded. He grabbed my wrist. "Hold them right there till I tell you to move them," he said. I nodded. He tied his black tie around my wrist. "Now move them," he said. I did so. "Baby girl when I speak to you, you must day yes daddy or thank you daddy," he said. I nodded. "Baby girl use words please," he said. "Yes daddy," I said. He hummed. "Mmm good girl," he said.