(18) Family Time

Rose's POV

Few Months Later

We went to Brendon's parents house and had dinner. Hazel was in her carrier. I picked up Hazel when we got there. We went and had dinner. Hazel was getting fussy. She was hungry too. She grabbed at my shirt. "Bren I'm going to go feed Hazel I'll be right back," I said and kissed him. "Okay baby," he said. His parents talked as I went to the guest room to nurse her.

She ate then was falling asleep. I walked back down and sat with the family. She fell asleep in my arms. Brendon smirked. I handed her to him so I could grab some food. He held her and continued to talk to his parents. She woke up. She began to cry. Brendon tried calming her down. It didn't work. I soon came back with some food. She calmed down when she saw me. She whimpered. "Aw baby girl it's okay daddy was taking care of you don't cry mommy's back," I said. As he handed her to me. She grabbed my shirt pulling it down. I ate and held her close to my chest. She sniffed lightly. She had finally calmed down. Brendon smirked at me. I smiled. He kissed me. We soon finished up eating and went home.

———————

We put Hazel down for her nap. I had to go to my doctors appointment today so Brendon stayed and watched Hazel.

—————

I got to the doctors office. There was an old guy that kept staring at me as I walked to the front desk. "Hey I have an appointment for Rosaleen Urie," I said. The lady smiled. "Yes Dr Taylor will see you in just a few minutes," she said smiling. "Go ahead and take a seat," she said. I nodded. I went and sat down. I felt uncomfortable from the guy's stare. My shirt was quite low since it's one that I breastfeed Hazel in. He kept staring at me. I decided to call Brendon.

"Hey sweetheart what's up how was the appointment?" He asked. "I'm waiting right now in the lobby, there's a creepy dude staring at me since I walked in," I said. I heard Hazel cry in the background. "Well do you know the guy?" He asked. "No I don't know him, he looks around 40 to 50," I said. "Oh well try and keep to yourself and make sure he doesn't follow you anywhere," he said. "Rose," the lady said. I got up. I walked with her. "Hey sweetheart, I'll let you go now I'm going back now," I said. "Okay sweetheart I love you, see you at home," he said. "I love you too sweetheart," I said and hung up.

———————

I got done at the doctors. I drove home making sure the guy wasn't following me. I drove home. I unlocked the front door. I heard Hazel crying. Brendon walked over to me. "Baby she's hungry I changed her diaper, and burped her but she must be hungry cause she already had a nap," he said handing her to me. I pulled my shirt down. I just popped my boob out and fed her as I walked around and cleaned up some of the things at our dinning room table. Brendon and I talked.

He smiled. "You're adorable," he said. I smiled. "You just like it cause I can walk around the house with my boobs out now without caring," I said. He smiled. "Yeah true to that but also you're just an amazing mom," He said. I smiled. Hazel soon had enough to eat. I burped her. She smiled lightly.

————————

-Few Months Later-

Today was Hazels birthday for one year. She has learned how to walk. She's  also trying to talk. I got the place ready for her birthday party. Brendon helped. He went to the cake shop and picked up the cake. His mom came by along with his dad. Hazel tried getting over the baby gate to get to the kitchen to come over to me. "Hazy baby you can't come over here mommy is cooking on the stove I don't want you to burn yourself," I said. She began to cry.

Boyd smiled. He picked her up. "What do you want Hazy?" He asked. She pointed to me rubbing her eye whimpering. "Do you want to see mom," he said. She nodded. Brendon came in with the cake. He sat it down and kissed me he rubbed my sides lightly. "Do you want me to hold Hazel for now so she can be by you or do you want me to take over dinner?" He asked. "I'll take her if that's okay my feet are starting to hurt from cleaning all day," I said and kissed him. "Okay baby," he took over.

"Hey sweetheart," I said picking her up. She smiled holding onto my neck. I kissed her forehead. She smiled. Brendon finished up cooking. He gave everyone some food. He smirked. We ate. I fed Hazel. It was time for cake and ice cream. I fed some of it to Hazel. She made a mess. Brendon kissed me. She soon ate and made a mess. I cleaned her up then we went and opened presents.

——————-

Brendon and I said thank you to everyone and soon put Hazel to bed. I began to kiss Brendon. I pushed him onto the couch. He smirked. "Whoa What has gotten into you tonight baby," he said smoothly. "I got the Okay from the doctors and I'm also ovulating now and I wanna try for another kid," I said. He smirked. "Okay baby," he said. I straddled his lap. I kissed his neck. He moaned. "Mmm fuck me I've missed this," he said. I left some hickeys on his chest. He took his shirt off. I kissed all the way down his chest leading to his belt. I undid his belt. His eyes looking eagerly at me.

I smirked. I pulled his pants down and off along with his boxers. I pumped my hand on him a few times then put him in my mouth. He moaned. His head falling back his eyes shut. His mouth fell open with a breathless moan. I soon made him cum. He was a breathless moaning mess.

He pulled me up and kissed me. He sat me on his lap. Pushing my panties to the side. He rubbed himself against me. I was wet just by his moans. He pushed into me. I moaned. He moaned along with me. I began to ride him. We both moaned. Then Hazel began to cry. I groaned lightly. He groaned. "I'll be back baby," I said. He nodded. I went up and fed her and changed her diaper. I washed my hands and went back to Brendon. He smirked. He got up and kissed me.

He picked me up and laid me on the couch and kissed me. He pulled my pants off. He slid my panties to the side. He pushed into me. We both moaned. We both soon came. He pulled out and brought me up to our room. We both soon fell asleep.

———————

-S