(6) Perfection

Rosaleen's POV

The construction workers got here this morning. They started to install things in the room. The room was right next to his bedroom. Brendon came in. I was only in my bra and underwear. He came over to me and kissed me. "Baby can you do daddy a favor?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes daddy I can," I said. He smiled. "Can you go down and grab the bag from downstairs, I think you'll white enjoy what's in it," he said. I nodded. I walked down the hall past the door. I forgot I was in just my linger. The workers whistled at me as I went down the stairs.

I went to the livingroom and grabbed the bag, it was from an adult store. I smiled at the thought of what it could be. I couldn't wait any longer. I looked in the bag. I pulled out a whip. I smiled. I carried it up the stairs, admiring it. One of the workers looked me up and down smirking. "What's a sweet young thing like you running around this house practically naked," he said. I ignored him. I walked to the bedroom door. I opened the door and worker followed me. Brendon looked at him. "I'm not paying 10,000 dollars to stare at my girlfriend now get out," Brendon said. He still stood there staring at me.

"Okay then I'll make sure you don't get much of money, if all you're going to do is stand here and watch us, just saying it maybe not your regular type of relationship, or things you've seen before," Brendon said. Is he really going to spank me and fuck me in front of this dude, fuck I love him so much. Brendon bent me over the bed. The man moved over so he could watch. Some more of the workers watched. I don't know what the thrill was of having people watch but I made me so horny. "Baby girl do you want to try out the new whip?" He asked. "Yes I do daddy," I said. I was so eager to feel the cold leather tasles hit my ass and my back.

Brendon smirked. "But first baby, the cuffs," he said. He walked to the closet. The guys walked over to me. The surround me. Brendon came back. "Away from her, unless you'll be kicked out, let me do my job here," he said. They all moved away. "Before we begin there are a few rules," he said to the guys. They all looked at him. "No masterbating to her and I doing this stuff, no joining in she is mine and only mine, and lastly you don't surround her and I or get close to us," he said. They all nodded.

"Now for you baby girl hands behind your back now," he said. I did as I was told. I could feel his bulge on my butt. He put the handcuffs on me. He tied my shot back in a ponytail. He pulled my head back. He kissed me passionately. I smirked. He let go of my hair. "Face down baby girl," he said. I did as told. He took the flogger and trailed it down my back leading to my ass. I shook my ass lightly. "Mmm someone's eager," he said smiling. I smiled. Brendon hit my ass with the flogger. The tassels hit my ass, it stung but felt so good. I moaned slightly. The guys all took out their phones. Brendon continued to spank me with the flogger. He then stopped.

"Baby girl I'll be right back, I'm going to go get some thing," he said. "Okay daddy," I said. Brendon left the room but was back soon enough. I looked back and saw the guys taking pictures and recording me. Brendon rubbed my ass. He threw the flogger next to me. "Can you guys what this one is baby girl?" He asked as he rubbed it against my back and butt. "Is it the riding crop?" I asked. He chuckled. "That's right baby girl," he said and slapped my ass with it. I moaned louder than last time. He stopped and rubbed my ass. His hand roamed down to my soaking wet panties. I arched my back as he rubbed my clit.

"Daddy fuck me please," I begged. He pulled my hips back to meet with his bulge in his pants. "Take care of daddy's need first baby girl, show them fucking amazing you are at blowing daddy," he said. I smiled he undid the handcuffs. I got up and he sat down. I played with his bulge outside of his pants. The guys all looked closer. I undid his pants. I pulled them down along with his boxers. The guys looked shocked at the size of Brendon dick. I put his member into my mouth and pumped my hand on his shaft. "Can you deep throat for me baby girl," he said. I nodded. I put more and more of him into my mouth till he reached my throat. He intertwined his hand in my hair and pulled my head back then forward doing a steady motion.

The guys all looked amazed. He pulled my mouth away from his dick. "Get on all fours baby girl," he said. I did as I was told. The guys looked eager. Brendon undid his pants all the way. He rubbed my ass and put his fingers in me. "Oh Fuck your still so tight baby girl," he said. I moaned as he thrusted his fingers into me. He curled his fingers so they rubbed my clit. I moaned. "Fuck me please daddy, I need you in me now," I said. He smirked. "Mmm a good girl will wait," he said. I begged him. "Daddy please just fuck me now, I need you to fuck me so hard right now," I said. He stopped all movement. Pulling my panties down.

Next thing I felt was his big dick slam into me. "Oh Fuck you're so fucking tight and wet," he said and moaned. He thrust into me hard and fast. He leaned over my body and kissed my neck not messing up his quick motion he still thrust into as hard and quick as before. He grabbed my neck and pulled me back so my back was against his chest. He slammed into me. He released his grip on my throat. "Breath," he said. I started to breath them his hand gripped my throat again. Then he realsed his grip. Moving it to my breast.  He kissed my neck and had his hands on each of my breast. I was a moaning mess.

Then the boss came in. "Guys get back to work and stop watching them fuck," Travis said. They all ran out. I soon came and Brendon pulled out and came on my butt. "Fuck baby girl that was amazing," he said. I laid on my stomach. "I know daddy," I said. He kissed me. He got up and grabbed a washcloth he wiped the cum off of my ass. He smacked my ass. "I wonder how many of those guys went off to go masturbate to the thought of you," he said and kissed me. "Mmm I could careless about them masturbating to me, only one I  care about is you daddy," I said and kissed him.

He smiled. "Damn right baby girl, now let's go shopping for some new things," he said and kissed me. I smiled. I got dressed and so did he. I brushed my hair.

------

We went out to the adult store and bought a lot of things. A lot of things like different whips, dildos, butt plugs, vibrators, cock rings, handcuffs, rope, blindfolded, a collar with a chain and lastly padals of many sizes. I can't wait to use all of them.

-------

-A Month Later-

The room was finished. Brendon and I put everything in the room. I also got a job. Brendon kind of liked the job idea. It was the only place that would take me. I became a stripper. He wasn't keen on the idea at first but I told him I'm not doing anything for any guy that I'm just dancing on stage and maybe some lap dances that's all. Brendon said he'd go every night to see me.

--------

-S